UPDATE: Ms. Slee was found just blocks away. She is safe, happy, and according to police, “in good spirits.”
LAKE WORTH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Just in from the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office: Dorothy A. Slee is missing from the Crest Manor Nursing Home at 504 3rd Avenue South in Lake Worth. According to a police report, Slee was last seen late last night around 11pm, but may not have gone missing until 5A this morning. Born in 1933, Ms. Slee is 5’6” and weighs 152 pounds. She was last seen wearing a yellow sweater, white pants with blue stripes on the dies and black shoes.
She has been diagnosed with dementia.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office considers Dorothy Slee to be a Missing Endangered Adult.
If you see Ms. Slee, please call PBSO Dispatch at 561-688-3400, or your local police department.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Airline Sues Pilot Over Leaving Low Paying Job
- Kings Point Delray Beach Cocaine Dealer Back In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: Rina And Philippe Remain East Of Florida, New Wave May Form
- Toilet Talk! This Guy Wants Everyone To Hear What He’s Saying In Airport Lounge
- Arrest Made In North Broward Movie Theater Beating
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Drug, Weapon Charges
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two Tropical Storms East Of Florida, Another Wave Developing
- Major Police Activity In West Boca Raton’s Lotus Community
- Stonebridge Country Club Boca Raton Initiates Foreclosure Over $2100