UPDATE: Ms. Slee was found just blocks away. She is safe, happy, and according to police, “in good spirits.”
LAKE WORTH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Just in from the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office: Dorothy A. Slee is missing from the Crest Manor Nursing Home at 504 3rd Avenue South in Lake Worth. According to a police report, Slee was last seen late last night around 11pm, but may not have gone missing until 5A this morning. Born in 1933, Ms. Slee is 5’6” and weighs 152 pounds. She was last seen wearing a yellow sweater, white pants with blue stripes on the dies and black shoes.
She has been diagnosed with dementia.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office considers Dorothy Slee to be a Missing Endangered Adult.
If you see Ms. Slee, please call PBSO Dispatch at 561-688-3400, or your local police department.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Obesity Clinic Sued Over Unsolicited Text Messages
- DEAD RISING: Florida’s COVID Death Count Rises By 137 In One Day
- POLICE: Husband Assaults Pregnant Wife In Boca Raton Bar
- South Palm Beach County Hospitals Filling With COVID Patients
- COVID CRISIS: Aloha Food Shack Packed, Boca Officials Do Nothing
- Palm Beach Schools Closed Monday
- Palm Beach Post Editor Sends Expletive Filled Email To Our Newsroom
- Are City of Boca Raton Restaurants, Stores Safe From COVID?
- FLORIDA: Another 205 Dead From COVID In One Day, Now 24K Deaths