UPDATE: Ms. Slee was found just blocks away. She is safe, happy, and according to police, “in good spirits.”
LAKE WORTH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Just in from the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office: Dorothy A. Slee is missing from the Crest Manor Nursing Home at 504 3rd Avenue South in Lake Worth. According to a police report, Slee was last seen late last night around 11pm, but may not have gone missing until 5A this morning. Born in 1933, Ms. Slee is 5’6” and weighs 152 pounds. She was last seen wearing a yellow sweater, white pants with blue stripes on the dies and black shoes.
She has been diagnosed with dementia.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office considers Dorothy Slee to be a Missing Endangered Adult.
If you see Ms. Slee, please call PBSO Dispatch at 561-688-3400, or your local police department.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens