UPDATE: Ms. Slee was found just blocks away. She is safe, happy, and according to police, “in good spirits.”
LAKE WORTH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Just in from the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office: Dorothy A. Slee is missing from the Crest Manor Nursing Home at 504 3rd Avenue South in Lake Worth. According to a police report, Slee was last seen late last night around 11pm, but may not have gone missing until 5A this morning. Born in 1933, Ms. Slee is 5’6” and weighs 152 pounds. She was last seen wearing a yellow sweater, white pants with blue stripes on the dies and black shoes.
She has been diagnosed with dementia.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office considers Dorothy Slee to be a Missing Endangered Adult.
If you see Ms. Slee, please call PBSO Dispatch at 561-688-3400, or your local police department.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?