BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — In our effort to support our fantastic advertisers, we want you to be aware of a major health, heart, and diet event set for the Boca Raton Marriott on December 14th. Here’s what you need to know:
“Join us for a life changing event! Are you tired of diets that don’t work? Join our free seminar by a leading cardiologist on a revolutionary approach to permanent weight loss. Symposium on how to markedly decrease your chances of diabetes, hypertension, heart disease and cancer while dramatically reducing your weight. Our experts will tailor design a unique program for you. Our specialists will offer in home nutritional counseling and/or supermarket trips. Learn how to turbocharge your metabolism and blast through plateaus. Learn how to turn your body into a fat burning furnace!”
Wednesday, December 14th at 7p at the Boca Raton Marriott. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: I-95 Northbound Closed In Boca Raton
- BREAKING: Florida Turnpike Closed At Glades Road
- FLORIDA COVID POSITIVITY SOARS: Highest In Weeks, Infection Cases Pass 760,000
- South Florida Postal Worker Charged With Stealing Vote By Mail Ballot
- TROPICAL STORM EPSILON: Growing East Of Florida, Hurricane Strength Expected
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Now 118 COVID-19 Infections
- Teen With Autism Spits In Woodfield Gym, Woman Bullied For Asking Him To Stop
- COVID FLORIDA: State Passes 16,000 Deaths As Palm Beach County Sees Flu-Like Symptom ER Visits Grow
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 27 Forms In Atlantic