BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — In our effort to support our fantastic advertisers, we want you to be aware of a major health, heart, and diet event set for the Boca Raton Marriott on December 14th. Here’s what you need to know:
“Join us for a life changing event! Are you tired of diets that don’t work? Join our free seminar by a leading cardiologist on a revolutionary approach to permanent weight loss. Symposium on how to markedly decrease your chances of diabetes, hypertension, heart disease and cancer while dramatically reducing your weight. Our experts will tailor design a unique program for you. Our specialists will offer in home nutritional counseling and/or supermarket trips. Learn how to turbocharge your metabolism and blast through plateaus. Learn how to turn your body into a fat burning furnace!”
Wednesday, December 14th at 7p at the Boca Raton Marriott. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud