BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Keeping in mind that the legal limit for driving after having a drink in Florida is a blood alcohol content of .08, you can understand why the arrest of 25 year old Kristen Peterson of Carousel Circle in Boca is worth noting. According to police, she was stopped in the 1700 block of NW 4th Avenue, which is in the area of several preschools, and blew breath results of .205 and .203. To put it another, her blood alcohol content was more than 2 times the legal limit. She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Doc Claims Reputation Firm Posted Fake Reviews
- West Boca Raton Woman Jailed On Drug, Fraud Charges
- Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Completely Close
- Fired Elementary School Kitchen Worker To Receive $125K
- MONDAY: Will Boca Regional Hospital Spread COVID-19 With Fundraising Events?
- Hospital Bed Availability In Palm Beach County Plummets
- NOT A COP: Delray Beach Man Charged With Impersonating Law Enforcement
- FLORIDA: Man Sues Car Wash, Surprised It’s Slippery When Wet
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call