BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Hats off today to John Crean who is General Manager of Broken Sound Club in Boca. He has achieved two of the Club industry’s top honors. He has been designated as a Certified Chief Executive and has been granted membership in the Honor Society of the Club Manager’s Association of America.
From Broken Sound: “A nationally recognized leader in environmentally sound golf and country club management, Crean has headed private clubs in New York and Florida for more than 20 years. He qualified for Honor Society membership by earning numerous credits in club management experience, education and association activity. Achieving the Certified Chief Executive designation required completing the CMAA’s advanced Business Management Institute program, plus Honor Society membership and serving as a top club executive for more than five years.
The honors reflect Crean’s commitment to excellence, including innovative “green” practices at Broken Sound Club, which employs more than 350 people. Under his leadership, the Club has achieved five-star Platinum Club of America status from the CMAA, a distinction shared by fewer than 4 percent of the country’s 6,000 private clubs. Located in the heart of Boca Raton, Broken Sound Club is the first in Florida and second in the nation to be GEO Certified™ — the sustainability assurance of the international non-profit Golf Environment Organization (GEO). The Old Course at Broken Sound Club is host to the prestigious annual PGA Champions Tour Allianz Championship.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- LAWSUIT: Rocco’s Tacos Allegedly Fired Injured Worker, Sued For Discrimination
- FLORIDA: Local Pediatricians Not Sure They’ll Offer COVID-19 Shot To Young Kids
- Vehicular Homicide Charge For Boca Raton’s Christopher Gallon
- BOCA WEST SUED OVER DEAD GOLF CART DRIVER
- Housing Markets NOT Slowing, According To New Study By FAU, FIU Professors
- Boca Raton’s Marshal Seeman Owes American Express $225,000
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off Northeast Coast
- FIRE TRUCK CRASH: Who Is At Fault In Boca Raton Fire Truck Rollover? County Silent.
- FLORIDA: Student Brings Tasers, Marijuana Edibles To Area School