PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Even though it’s not directly in Boca Raton, we like to share the good deeds of our public agencies throughout Palm Beach County. To that end, the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is teaming with “My Brother’s/Sister’s Keeper Charitable Trust, and Wal-Mart, to help 100 families in the area. Tomorrow, Deputies from Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office Community Policing Division will ship with one representative from each of the 100 families selected to take part a special program that will provide them with a $150 gift card to purchase basic necessities for their families at the Wal-Mart Super Center at 441 and Belvedere Road.
“On December 7, 2011, an adult representative from each of these families will travel by bus from PBSO District 5 Headquarters Belle Glade to a Wal-Mart Super Center, Royal Palm Beach, where a deputy from the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office Community Policing Division will be paired with a representative from each family to assist them. The items to be purchased are basic necessities, such as food and clothing.
The board of the My Brother’s/Sister’s Keeper Charitable Trust Inc., is committed to lending support to the people in the Western Communities of Palm Beach County, through partnering with the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office Community Policing Division.
Future projects will directly impact the children of the Western Communities by sponsoring continuous activities that will have a lasting positive effect on these children. “
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation