BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) –Boca Raton Police are asking for assistance in determining the cause of a fatal car accident early Thursday morning. According to police, 21 year old Julie Winch from Deerfield Beach was driving a 1994 Toyota when she struck a tree.
It happened in the 1600 block of South Federal Highway.
Police say Winch was driving northbound on Federal in the inside lane when the car left the roadway. Winch’s vehicle drove onto the center grass median and then hit a tree.
Julie Winch was pronounced dead at the scene.
If anyone has information about this crash, they are asked to call Traffic Homicide Investigator Chris Somers at (561) 620-6141.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing