BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) –Boca Raton Police are asking for assistance in determining the cause of a fatal car accident early Thursday morning. According to police, 21 year old Julie Winch from Deerfield Beach was driving a 1994 Toyota when she struck a tree.
It happened in the 1600 block of South Federal Highway.
Police say Winch was driving northbound on Federal in the inside lane when the car left the roadway. Winch’s vehicle drove onto the center grass median and then hit a tree.
Julie Winch was pronounced dead at the scene.
If anyone has information about this crash, they are asked to call Traffic Homicide Investigator Chris Somers at (561) 620-6141.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PUBLIX: No Proof Of Florida Residency, No COVID Shot For You
- COVID Surging In Palm Beach County Schools
- Feds Arrest Man In Palm Beach County For Election Interference
- Boca Bagel Bar Brawl Lands One Man In Jail
- Palm Beach Schools: Now 1930 COVID Cases As Boca High Surges
- Boca, Delray ICU Situation Remains Poor, COVID Count High
- Boca Raton’s Kyle Ewart Guilty, Possessed Child Images
- Florida Publix COVID Vaccine Appointments Available, Here’s How To Book
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges