BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) –Boca Raton Police are asking for assistance in determining the cause of a fatal car accident early Thursday morning. According to police, 21 year old Julie Winch from Deerfield Beach was driving a 1994 Toyota when she struck a tree.
It happened in the 1600 block of South Federal Highway.
Police say Winch was driving northbound on Federal in the inside lane when the car left the roadway. Winch’s vehicle drove onto the center grass median and then hit a tree.
Julie Winch was pronounced dead at the scene.
If anyone has information about this crash, they are asked to call Traffic Homicide Investigator Chris Somers at (561) 620-6141.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton