LAKE WORTH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com has obtained a copy of the Probable Cause Affidavit (PC) filed in the arrest of Lake Worth High School teacher Todd Bush. Bush, of Sherwood Blvd. in Delray Beach, is accused of attempting to arrange a sexual encounter with children as young as 10. The affidavit is so graphic that we are providing it as a download that must be initiated by our readers to view.
Here is part of the of the PC that can be read by all: “Detective Phillips instructed the complainant to text the target (later identified as Todd Wilson Bush) to advise him she had located a friend (Deb) who could arrange the sexual encounter, and to provide him with a contact number.” … “Deb (Detective Philips) advised Bush she was the mother of a 12 year old minor white female and she also had access to a 14 year old white female, both available for paid sex.”
Download the affidavit here.
Wilson is charged with one count of Child Pornography and Child Exploitation. He remains in the Palm Beach County jail on $5,000 bond.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him
- Son Of Palm Beach County School Board Member Back In Jail
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW
- Fatal Shooting Under Investigation By Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office
- Major Boca Raton Gas Leak Now Under Control