LAKE WORTH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com has obtained a copy of the Probable Cause Affidavit (PC) filed in the arrest of Lake Worth High School teacher Todd Bush. Bush, of Sherwood Blvd. in Delray Beach, is accused of attempting to arrange a sexual encounter with children as young as 10. The affidavit is so graphic that we are providing it as a download that must be initiated by our readers to view.
Here is part of the of the PC that can be read by all: “Detective Phillips instructed the complainant to text the target (later identified as Todd Wilson Bush) to advise him she had located a friend (Deb) who could arrange the sexual encounter, and to provide him with a contact number.” … “Deb (Detective Philips) advised Bush she was the mother of a 12 year old minor white female and she also had access to a 14 year old white female, both available for paid sex.”
Download the affidavit here.
Wilson is charged with one count of Child Pornography and Child Exploitation. He remains in the Palm Beach County jail on $5,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?