LAKE WORTH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com has obtained a copy of the Probable Cause Affidavit (PC) filed in the arrest of Lake Worth High School teacher Todd Bush. Bush, of Sherwood Blvd. in Delray Beach, is accused of attempting to arrange a sexual encounter with children as young as 10. The affidavit is so graphic that we are providing it as a download that must be initiated by our readers to view.
Here is part of the of the PC that can be read by all: “Detective Phillips instructed the complainant to text the target (later identified as Todd Wilson Bush) to advise him she had located a friend (Deb) who could arrange the sexual encounter, and to provide him with a contact number.” … “Deb (Detective Philips) advised Bush she was the mother of a 12 year old minor white female and she also had access to a 14 year old white female, both available for paid sex.”
Download the affidavit here.
Wilson is charged with one count of Child Pornography and Child Exploitation. He remains in the Palm Beach County jail on $5,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Obesity Clinic Sued Over Unsolicited Text Messages
- DEAD RISING: Florida’s COVID Death Count Rises By 137 In One Day
- POLICE: Husband Assaults Pregnant Wife In Boca Raton Bar
- South Palm Beach County Hospitals Filling With COVID Patients
- COVID CRISIS: Aloha Food Shack Packed, Boca Officials Do Nothing
- Palm Beach Schools Closed Monday
- Palm Beach Post Editor Sends Expletive Filled Email To Our Newsroom
- Are City of Boca Raton Restaurants, Stores Safe From COVID?
- FLORIDA: Another 205 Dead From COVID In One Day, Now 24K Deaths