LAKE WORTH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com has obtained a copy of the Probable Cause Affidavit (PC) filed in the arrest of Lake Worth High School teacher Todd Bush. Bush, of Sherwood Blvd. in Delray Beach, is accused of attempting to arrange a sexual encounter with children as young as 10. The affidavit is so graphic that we are providing it as a download that must be initiated by our readers to view.
Here is part of the of the PC that can be read by all: “Detective Phillips instructed the complainant to text the target (later identified as Todd Wilson Bush) to advise him she had located a friend (Deb) who could arrange the sexual encounter, and to provide him with a contact number.” … “Deb (Detective Philips) advised Bush she was the mother of a 12 year old minor white female and she also had access to a 14 year old white female, both available for paid sex.”
Download the affidavit here.
Wilson is charged with one count of Child Pornography and Child Exploitation. He remains in the Palm Beach County jail on $5,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL WAVES EAST OF FLORIDA GROWING, HURRICANE CENTER WATCHING CLOSELY
- STUNNING FORM TO BE APPROVED BY PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS
- ROTELLI BOCA RATON: “MOLD-LIKE SUBSTANCE” LEADS TO WARNING
- Complete Update On Hurricane Ian Recovery Efforts In Florida
- IS NEW TROPICAL WAVE FOLLOWING HURRICANE IAN’S PATH?
- I-75 Now Open, But FHP Warns Of Other Road Closures Due To Hurricane Ian
- Delray Beach Man Arrested For Boating Under The Influence
- NEW TROPICAL SYSTEM: 70 Percent Chance New Wave Becomes Depression East Of Florida
- I-75 COMPLETELY CLOSED DUE TO HURRICANE IAN