LAKE WORTH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com has obtained a copy of the Probable Cause Affidavit (PC) filed in the arrest of Lake Worth High School teacher Todd Bush. Bush, of Sherwood Blvd. in Delray Beach, is accused of attempting to arrange a sexual encounter with children as young as 10. The affidavit is so graphic that we are providing it as a download that must be initiated by our readers to view.
Here is part of the of the PC that can be read by all: “Detective Phillips instructed the complainant to text the target (later identified as Todd Wilson Bush) to advise him she had located a friend (Deb) who could arrange the sexual encounter, and to provide him with a contact number.” … “Deb (Detective Philips) advised Bush she was the mother of a 12 year old minor white female and she also had access to a 14 year old white female, both available for paid sex.”
Download the affidavit here.
Wilson is charged with one count of Child Pornography and Child Exploitation. He remains in the Palm Beach County jail on $5,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens