BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s still not looking great for outdoor activities this weekend in Boca. While there have been, and will be patches of sun and clear skies, the National Weather Service says expect rain off and on through Monday morning.
Here’s the updated forecast:
Tonight: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. East wind between 6 and 13 mph.
Sunday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Breezy, with a east wind between 13 and 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
Sunday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Breezy, with a east wind between 11 and 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Monday: A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. East wind between 10 and 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K