BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s still not looking great for outdoor activities this weekend in Boca. While there have been, and will be patches of sun and clear skies, the National Weather Service says expect rain off and on through Monday morning.
Here’s the updated forecast:
Tonight: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. East wind between 6 and 13 mph.
Sunday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Breezy, with a east wind between 13 and 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
Sunday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Breezy, with a east wind between 11 and 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Monday: A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. East wind between 10 and 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 877-5FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Rental Assistance Offered By City of Boynton Beach
- Florida Residents Scammed By Former NFL Player Says DOJ
- BOCA POLICE: Teen Uses Stolen Credit Card But Her Real Address, Is Busted
- New Voting Rules: Palm Beach County Holds Town Hall Meeting Thursday
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Almost In “Green” COVID Zone
- POLICE: Sexual Predator Moves To West Boca Raton
- SILENCE: Emmitt Smith, The Boca Raton Silent On “Go Pink” Controversy
- REVEALED: We Have New Palm Beach School Superintendent’s Salary
- UPDATE: Delray Man Added Police Lights To Explorer, Pulled Over Cars In Boca Raton