BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s still not looking great for outdoor activities this weekend in Boca. While there have been, and will be patches of sun and clear skies, the National Weather Service says expect rain off and on through Monday morning.
Here’s the updated forecast:
Tonight: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. East wind between 6 and 13 mph.
Sunday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Breezy, with a east wind between 13 and 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
Sunday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Breezy, with a east wind between 11 and 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Monday: A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. East wind between 10 and 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF
- Want Local Misinformation On COVID-19? Check NextDoor App
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Far From Florida Has 20 Percent Development Chance