BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s still not looking great for outdoor activities this weekend in Boca. While there have been, and will be patches of sun and clear skies, the National Weather Service says expect rain off and on through Monday morning.
Here’s the updated forecast:
Tonight: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. East wind between 6 and 13 mph.
Sunday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Breezy, with a east wind between 13 and 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
Sunday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Breezy, with a east wind between 11 and 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Monday: A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. East wind between 10 and 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees