BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A woman wanted by authorities in Palm Beach County was found after she allegedly tried to steal a pair of pants from Saks at the Boca Raton Town Center Mall. According to police, 21 year old Devon Marie Skilton attempted to take a pair of pants valued at $115 pants from the store at 5800 West Glades Road. When officers placed her under arrest, they were alerted to an active warrant on her from the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. She failed to appear in court on a previously shoplifting charge. Skilton, of Lake Worth, was released on $3500 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man Allegedly Claims Ex Is Child Abuser, Posts To Socials, Jailed
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Declares State Of Emergency For Building Collapse
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing