BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A woman wanted by authorities in Palm Beach County was found after she allegedly tried to steal a pair of pants from Saks at the Boca Raton Town Center Mall. According to police, 21 year old Devon Marie Skilton attempted to take a pair of pants valued at $115 pants from the store at 5800 West Glades Road. When officers placed her under arrest, they were alerted to an active warrant on her from the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. She failed to appear in court on a previously shoplifting charge. Skilton, of Lake Worth, was released on $3500 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: 90 Percent Chance Two Systems Form Within Days
- Carly Richards, 20, Killed In Boynton Beach Crash
- Boca Raton Lawyer Who Threatened Us Disqualified From Case We Covered
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems Southeast Of Florida May Become Victor, Wanda
- POLICE: Woman Charged With Firebombing Area Temple
- KINSA: Palm Beach County COVID Situation Improving, But Hospitals Over Capacity
- FLORIDA BLUE ALERT: Patrick McDowell On Loose, Allegedly Killed Cop
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon