BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A woman wanted by authorities in Palm Beach County was found after she allegedly tried to steal a pair of pants from Saks at the Boca Raton Town Center Mall. According to police, 21 year old Devon Marie Skilton attempted to take a pair of pants valued at $115 pants from the store at 5800 West Glades Road. When officers placed her under arrest, they were alerted to an active warrant on her from the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. She failed to appear in court on a previously shoplifting charge. Skilton, of Lake Worth, was released on $3500 bond.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MASSIVE JUMP: Palm Beach County Schools Now Report 829 COVID-19 Cases
- Boca Center Sues High End Clothing Shop Over $119,000 In Back Rent
- FLORIDA WEATHER: Cold In Boca Raton, Delray Beach, South Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Superintendent Tells Parents Nothing Will Change Second Semester
- WHERE IS SHE? Boca Police Looking For Marilyn Ruddy
- Jewish Family Services In Boca Donated 500 Meals For Thanksgiving
- Chick-fil-A To Open In West Boca Raton, Will Feed 100 Local Heroes Free For A Year
- FLORIDA: DeSantis Says Lockdowns Do Nothing, Social Distancing Not Needed, State Hits 999,319 Infections
- DESANTIS: VIRTUAL LEARNING TO CONTINUE SPRING SEMESTER