BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A woman wanted by authorities in Palm Beach County was found after she allegedly tried to steal a pair of pants from Saks at the Boca Raton Town Center Mall. According to police, 21 year old Devon Marie Skilton attempted to take a pair of pants valued at $115 pants from the store at 5800 West Glades Road. When officers placed her under arrest, they were alerted to an active warrant on her from the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. She failed to appear in court on a previously shoplifting charge. Skilton, of Lake Worth, was released on $3500 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POTTY PROBLEM! High Profile Boca Building Sends Tenants To Porta-Johns
- Thieves Targeting Target Wanted By Police
- Alabama Company Buys Boca Raton Assisted Living Facility
- RIGHT NOW: CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine In South Florida, Sign Up
- Mizner Country Club Sued For Discrimination, Ex-Bartender Claims Sexual Assault
- HURRICANE: First Forecast Set For Early April
- Federal Charges Filed Against Parkland Pediatrician Mizrachy
- POLICE: Woman Abandons Three Children Across Palm Beach County
- BREAKING: Florida Teachers Now Eligible For COVID-19 Vaccine