BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Several DUI arrests to report in Boca Raton. This is not a complete a list, but a sampling of what BocaNewsNow.com has been provided.
Tarek Hussain was arrested for DUI following a traffic stop in the 6400 block of West Glades Road. He refused a breath test and turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail.
Wayne Lottman was arrested for DUI following what’s being called a “suspicious incident” at 6279 Boca Pines Trail.
At 2299 Northwest 19th Street, Nicollette Meumann was arrested for DUI.
Lewis Latimer (see separate story) was arrested for DUI following a traffic stop at 777 West Glades Road. He provided breath samples of .042 and .043
And… John Silvia was arrested in the 2500 block of Palmetto Park Road for DUI. He refused to provide a breath sample. He was turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Police Jail Man For Carjacking, Kidnapping
- It’s HOA Budget Time, Let Us Know If Anything Is Questionable, Illegal, Scandalous
- DRAMA: iPIC Boca Raton Sued For Astronomical Unpaid Rent Bill
- HOSPITAL FEARS: Now 292 Hospitalized In Palm Beach County For COVID, Florida Availability Drops
- FLORIDA OFFICIALLY LOGS ONE MILLION COVID CASES AS GOVERNOR SAYS MASKS DON’T WORK
- Gang Members Arrested, Firearms And Heroin Seized In Joint Broward, Boca Raton, Federal Operation
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: CARES Act Application Deadline Extended
- Florida Receives Additional $28M In Cares Act Funding, Help For Unemployed
- MASSIVE JUMP: Palm Beach County Schools Now Report 829 COVID-19 Cases