BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Several DUI arrests to report in Boca Raton. This is not a complete a list, but a sampling of what BocaNewsNow.com has been provided.
Tarek Hussain was arrested for DUI following a traffic stop in the 6400 block of West Glades Road. He refused a breath test and turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail.
Wayne Lottman was arrested for DUI following what’s being called a “suspicious incident” at 6279 Boca Pines Trail.
At 2299 Northwest 19th Street, Nicollette Meumann was arrested for DUI.
Lewis Latimer (see separate story) was arrested for DUI following a traffic stop at 777 West Glades Road. He provided breath samples of .042 and .043
And… John Silvia was arrested in the 2500 block of Palmetto Park Road for DUI. He refused to provide a breath sample. He was turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing