BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Several DUI arrests to report in Boca Raton. This is not a complete a list, but a sampling of what BocaNewsNow.com has been provided.
Tarek Hussain was arrested for DUI following a traffic stop in the 6400 block of West Glades Road. He refused a breath test and turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail.
Wayne Lottman was arrested for DUI following what’s being called a “suspicious incident” at 6279 Boca Pines Trail.
At 2299 Northwest 19th Street, Nicollette Meumann was arrested for DUI.
Lewis Latimer (see separate story) was arrested for DUI following a traffic stop at 777 West Glades Road. He provided breath samples of .042 and .043
And… John Silvia was arrested in the 2500 block of Palmetto Park Road for DUI. He refused to provide a breath sample. He was turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropics Busy Again, Tropical Depression Forming West Of Florida
- Boynton Beach Man Hits, Kills Man In Wheelchair, According To Police
- South Florida Renters Need More Than $100K Salary Says New FAU Report
- Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Now Watched West, East Of Florida
- Crash Completely Closes I-95 Southbound At Hillsboro Blvd.
- Former Seven Bridges Delray Beach Bartender Arrested Twice In One Week
- DELAYS: I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Several Detours Set For Delray, Boyton, Boca Raton
- Tropical Depression Forms East Of Florida As Another System Starts To Develop