BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Several DUI arrests to report in Boca Raton. This is not a complete a list, but a sampling of what BocaNewsNow.com has been provided.
Tarek Hussain was arrested for DUI following a traffic stop in the 6400 block of West Glades Road. He refused a breath test and turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail.
Wayne Lottman was arrested for DUI following what’s being called a “suspicious incident” at 6279 Boca Pines Trail.
At 2299 Northwest 19th Street, Nicollette Meumann was arrested for DUI.
Lewis Latimer (see separate story) was arrested for DUI following a traffic stop at 777 West Glades Road. He provided breath samples of .042 and .043
And… John Silvia was arrested in the 2500 block of Palmetto Park Road for DUI. He refused to provide a breath sample. He was turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Completely Close
- Fired Elementary School Kitchen Worker To Receive $125K
- MONDAY: Will Boca Regional Hospital Spread COVID-19 With Fundraising Events?
- Hospital Bed Availability In Palm Beach County Plummets
- NOT A COP: Delray Beach Man Charged With Impersonating Law Enforcement
- FLORIDA: Man Sues Car Wash, Surprised It’s Slippery When Wet
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call
- Man Pleads Guilty To Hacking iCloud Accounts In Florida Court
- Guilty Plea For Boca Raton Woman Charged With DUI After I-95 Crash