BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Several DUI arrests to report in Boca Raton. This is not a complete a list, but a sampling of what BocaNewsNow.com has been provided.
Tarek Hussain was arrested for DUI following a traffic stop in the 6400 block of West Glades Road. He refused a breath test and turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail.
Wayne Lottman was arrested for DUI following what’s being called a “suspicious incident” at 6279 Boca Pines Trail.
At 2299 Northwest 19th Street, Nicollette Meumann was arrested for DUI.
Lewis Latimer (see separate story) was arrested for DUI following a traffic stop at 777 West Glades Road. He provided breath samples of .042 and .043
And… John Silvia was arrested in the 2500 block of Palmetto Park Road for DUI. He refused to provide a breath sample. He was turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton