BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We’re not sure at this point what led to the in-car violence, but Boca Police say Randal Bokemeyer, who is 36, was in the back of a Boca Raton Police car when he apparently tried to act out one of the scenes from the open to “COPS.” He was charged with vandalism and resisting arrest without violence, and turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail. He is still being held in lieu of $4000 bond. Bokemeyer lives in the 100 block of NE 10th Street in Boca.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE IAN: Moving Ashore, Schools Closed Thursday, Power Out
- HURRICANE IAN EYEWALL COMING ASHORE, EXPECT WEATHER TO DETERIORATE
- PALM BEACH COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS CLOSED THURSDAY
- POWER OUTAGES CONTINUE: Thousands Without Power In Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade
- HURRICANE IAN: PALM BEACH COUNTY CONDITIONS TO DETERIORATE
- TRAVEL: FLIGHT CANCELLATIONS MOUNT AS HURRICANE IAN APPROACHES
- HURRICANE IAN NEARLY CATEGORY FIVE
- KINGS POINT HIT BY POSSIBLE TORNADO, SIGNIFICANT DAMAGE
- REMINDER: ALL SCHOOLS CLOSED IN PALM BEACH COUNTY