BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We’re not sure at this point what led to the in-car violence, but Boca Police say Randal Bokemeyer, who is 36, was in the back of a Boca Raton Police car when he apparently tried to act out one of the scenes from the open to “COPS.” He was charged with vandalism and resisting arrest without violence, and turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail. He is still being held in lieu of $4000 bond. Bokemeyer lives in the 100 block of NE 10th Street in Boca.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 877-5FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Rental Assistance Offered By City of Boynton Beach
- Florida Residents Scammed By Former NFL Player Says DOJ
- BOCA POLICE: Teen Uses Stolen Credit Card But Her Real Address, Is Busted
- New Voting Rules: Palm Beach County Holds Town Hall Meeting Thursday
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Almost In “Green” COVID Zone
- POLICE: Sexual Predator Moves To West Boca Raton
- SILENCE: Emmitt Smith, The Boca Raton Silent On “Go Pink” Controversy
- REVEALED: We Have New Palm Beach School Superintendent’s Salary
- UPDATE: Delray Man Added Police Lights To Explorer, Pulled Over Cars In Boca Raton