BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewNow.com) — 19 year old Fabian Andrews was arrested by Boca Raton Police after he allegedly tried to pass a fraudulent check at the Chase Bank branch at 3901 North Federal Highway. An alert teller apparently decided that something didn’t look quite right with the $2,180 note. He’s now in the Palm Beach County Jail in lieu of $3,000 Bond. The jail requires legitimate checks.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PUBLIX: No Proof Of Florida Residency, No COVID Shot For You
- COVID Surging In Palm Beach County Schools
- Feds Arrest Man In Palm Beach County For Election Interference
- Boca Bagel Bar Brawl Lands One Man In Jail
- Palm Beach Schools: Now 1930 COVID Cases As Boca High Surges
- Boca, Delray ICU Situation Remains Poor, COVID Count High
- Boca Raton’s Kyle Ewart Guilty, Possessed Child Images
- Florida Publix COVID Vaccine Appointments Available, Here’s How To Book
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges