BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — An 83 year old woman, critically injured in a car accident on December 7th in Boynton Beach, has died. Evelyn Gartman was a passenger in the 2009 Hyundai driver by her husband, Maurice Gartmen. The two were broadsided, police say, by 19 year old Alexander Worral at the intersection of Military Trail and Old Boynton Road. It happened at 3:36 in the afternoon.
Worral has not been charged. We are told toxicology reports are still pending.
Evelyn and Maurice Gartmen were rushed to Delray Medical Center in critical condition. Evelyn Gartman died yesterday (Tuesday). Maurice’s condition has not been updated.
Read our original story here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K