BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — An 83 year old woman, critically injured in a car accident on December 7th in Boynton Beach, has died. Evelyn Gartman was a passenger in the 2009 Hyundai driver by her husband, Maurice Gartmen. The two were broadsided, police say, by 19 year old Alexander Worral at the intersection of Military Trail and Old Boynton Road. It happened at 3:36 in the afternoon.
Worral has not been charged. We are told toxicology reports are still pending.
Evelyn and Maurice Gartmen were rushed to Delray Medical Center in critical condition. Evelyn Gartman died yesterday (Tuesday). Maurice’s condition has not been updated.
Read our original story here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Kids Are Testing Positive At Boca Raton Area Camps, What Does That Mean For School?
- Here’s How To Remove Your Child From Palm Beach County Schools
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF