BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — An 83 year old woman, critically injured in a car accident on December 7th in Boynton Beach, has died. Evelyn Gartman was a passenger in the 2009 Hyundai driver by her husband, Maurice Gartmen. The two were broadsided, police say, by 19 year old Alexander Worral at the intersection of Military Trail and Old Boynton Road. It happened at 3:36 in the afternoon.
Worral has not been charged. We are told toxicology reports are still pending.
Evelyn and Maurice Gartmen were rushed to Delray Medical Center in critical condition. Evelyn Gartman died yesterday (Tuesday). Maurice’s condition has not been updated.
Read our original story here.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Airline Sues Pilot Over Leaving Low Paying Job
- Kings Point Delray Beach Cocaine Dealer Back In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: Rina And Philippe Remain East Of Florida, New Wave May Form
- Toilet Talk! This Guy Wants Everyone To Hear What He’s Saying In Airport Lounge
- Arrest Made In North Broward Movie Theater Beating
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Drug, Weapon Charges
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two Tropical Storms East Of Florida, Another Wave Developing
- Major Police Activity In West Boca Raton’s Lotus Community
- Stonebridge Country Club Boca Raton Initiates Foreclosure Over $2100