BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — An 83 year old woman, critically injured in a car accident on December 7th in Boynton Beach, has died. Evelyn Gartman was a passenger in the 2009 Hyundai driver by her husband, Maurice Gartmen. The two were broadsided, police say, by 19 year old Alexander Worral at the intersection of Military Trail and Old Boynton Road. It happened at 3:36 in the afternoon.
Worral has not been charged. We are told toxicology reports are still pending.
Evelyn and Maurice Gartmen were rushed to Delray Medical Center in critical condition. Evelyn Gartman died yesterday (Tuesday). Maurice’s condition has not been updated.
Read our original story here.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DESANTIS: Florida Will Vaccinate Nursing Home Residents Before Healthcare Workers
- FROM BAD TO WORSE: Florida Logs 9,920 COVID Cases On Tuesday
- Facial Covering Order Extended In Palm Beach County
- Emotional Support Animals No Longer Considered “Service Animals,” DOT Institutes New Rules
- SELLER’S MARKET! Palm Beach County House Sales Soar, Inventory Drops
- BOCA: Man Attempts To Carjack Rolls Royce, And Take Owner’s Girlfriend
- Boca Raton Police Jail Man For Carjacking, Kidnapping
- It’s HOA Budget Time, Let Us Know If Anything Is Questionable, Illegal, Scandalous
- DRAMA: iPIC Boca Raton Sued For Astronomical Unpaid Rent Bill