BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — An 83 year old woman, critically injured in a car accident on December 7th in Boynton Beach, has died. Evelyn Gartman was a passenger in the 2009 Hyundai driver by her husband, Maurice Gartmen. The two were broadsided, police say, by 19 year old Alexander Worral at the intersection of Military Trail and Old Boynton Road. It happened at 3:36 in the afternoon.
Worral has not been charged. We are told toxicology reports are still pending.
Evelyn and Maurice Gartmen were rushed to Delray Medical Center in critical condition. Evelyn Gartman died yesterday (Tuesday). Maurice’s condition has not been updated.
Read our original story here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MASK MANDATE: Local Airports Remind Florida Travelers They Must Wear Masks
- STUDENT ASSAULTED AT OMNI MIDDLE SCHOOL, SCHOOL BOARD SUED
- SIRENS: Dead At Boca Woods, Fainting At PBI, Bleeding At Canyons Middle School
- Several Boca Raton Elementary Schools Face Boundary Changes For Next School Year
- UPDATE: Turo Claims It Paid For Damage To Boca Man’s Car After Drug Addict’s Crash, But…
- PBSO Takes Over Deadly I-95 Shooting Investigation
- ARREST: Boca Man, Accused Of Cheating With Woman Overseas, Charged With Felony
- SIRENS: Traumatic Injury At West Boca High, Dead In Valencia, Overheating At Delray Tennis Center
- Delray Beach Woman Allegedly Attacks Mother, Wrongly Claims She Won’t Be Arrested