BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Not to brag, but Boca Raton has some of the best weather in the country right now. Today, expect just a slight chance of showers before 1pm — according to the national weather service — with a sunny high near 78. There should be a refreshing breeze, with an easterly wind between 16 and 20 miles per hour. Some gusts may be as high as 25 miles per hour.
Tonight is windows open weather with a low around 67 as the breeze continues between 14 and 16 miles per hour and gusts up to 21.
Just be careful if you’re heading to the beach: rip currents are strong, and there are lots of reports of jelly fish along the beach in Boca.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Doc Claims Reputation Firm Posted Fake Reviews
- West Boca Raton Woman Jailed On Drug, Fraud Charges
- Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Completely Close
- Fired Elementary School Kitchen Worker To Receive $125K
- MONDAY: Will Boca Regional Hospital Spread COVID-19 With Fundraising Events?
- Hospital Bed Availability In Palm Beach County Plummets
- NOT A COP: Delray Beach Man Charged With Impersonating Law Enforcement
- FLORIDA: Man Sues Car Wash, Surprised It’s Slippery When Wet
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call