BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Not to brag, but Boca Raton has some of the best weather in the country right now. Today, expect just a slight chance of showers before 1pm — according to the national weather service — with a sunny high near 78. There should be a refreshing breeze, with an easterly wind between 16 and 20 miles per hour. Some gusts may be as high as 25 miles per hour.
Tonight is windows open weather with a low around 67 as the breeze continues between 14 and 16 miles per hour and gusts up to 21.
Just be careful if you’re heading to the beach: rip currents are strong, and there are lots of reports of jelly fish along the beach in Boca.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Obesity Clinic Sued Over Unsolicited Text Messages
- DEAD RISING: Florida’s COVID Death Count Rises By 137 In One Day
- POLICE: Husband Assaults Pregnant Wife In Boca Raton Bar
- South Palm Beach County Hospitals Filling With COVID Patients
- COVID CRISIS: Aloha Food Shack Packed, Boca Officials Do Nothing
- Palm Beach Schools Closed Monday
- Palm Beach Post Editor Sends Expletive Filled Email To Our Newsroom
- Are City of Boca Raton Restaurants, Stores Safe From COVID?
- FLORIDA: Another 205 Dead From COVID In One Day, Now 24K Deaths