BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Not to brag, but Boca Raton has some of the best weather in the country right now. Today, expect just a slight chance of showers before 1pm — according to the national weather service — with a sunny high near 78. There should be a refreshing breeze, with an easterly wind between 16 and 20 miles per hour. Some gusts may be as high as 25 miles per hour.
Tonight is windows open weather with a low around 67 as the breeze continues between 14 and 16 miles per hour and gusts up to 21.
Just be careful if you’re heading to the beach: rip currents are strong, and there are lots of reports of jelly fish along the beach in Boca.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?