BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Strange atmospheric condition happening at Mizner Park, and more specially, the store Sugar Plum. Boca Raton police report that a woman returned $145 worth of merchandise from the store and claimed the “three kids shirts and a pacifier had fallen off their respective racks and into her purse unintentionally.”
You read that correctly.
A worker at the store declined to prosecute and signed a form stating that she would not press charges. The woman, however, was issued a trespass warning.
While the woman’s name was released by police, we are not publishing it as no charges were actually filed against her.
Should you be shopping in stores at Mizner Park, and find items flying off the shelves and into your purse, please email us immediately at news(at)bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER