BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Strange atmospheric condition happening at Mizner Park, and more specially, the store Sugar Plum. Boca Raton police report that a woman returned $145 worth of merchandise from the store and claimed the “three kids shirts and a pacifier had fallen off their respective racks and into her purse unintentionally.”
You read that correctly.
A worker at the store declined to prosecute and signed a form stating that she would not press charges. The woman, however, was issued a trespass warning.
While the woman’s name was released by police, we are not publishing it as no charges were actually filed against her.
Should you be shopping in stores at Mizner Park, and find items flying off the shelves and into your purse, please email us immediately at news(at)bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge
- GL Homes Sued By HOA, Alleges Violation Of Florida Building Code
- COVID Hospitalizations Again Rising In Florida, Palm Beach County
- One Killed In Yamato Road Crash, Golf Cart Vs. Car
- UPDATE: Palm Beach County School District Explains FSA Requirement, Order
- CRITICAL CRASH: Yamato Road Closed, Car Hits Golf Cart
- BREAKING: FSA’S Do Not Count, State Says Mandatory Tests Not Required For Promotion
- Police Arrest 12-Year-Old For School Bomb Threat