BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Strange atmospheric condition happening at Mizner Park, and more specially, the store Sugar Plum. Boca Raton police report that a woman returned $145 worth of merchandise from the store and claimed the “three kids shirts and a pacifier had fallen off their respective racks and into her purse unintentionally.”
You read that correctly.
A worker at the store declined to prosecute and signed a form stating that she would not press charges. The woman, however, was issued a trespass warning.
While the woman’s name was released by police, we are not publishing it as no charges were actually filed against her.
Should you be shopping in stores at Mizner Park, and find items flying off the shelves and into your purse, please email us immediately at news(at)bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday