BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A man who lives in the 800 block of Glouchester Street told Boca Raton Police that someone attempted to change his Bank of America credit card mailing address. The man also says that whoever did this — and it’s believed to be someone in Miami also attempted to use the new personal information to open a Bill Me Later account and also a Discover Card.
There have been no arrests in this case, but we believe that investigators have a good idea as to who may be behind the attempt, seeing Bank of America likely has the address used to change the account, and then open new lines of credit.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud