BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A man who lives in the 800 block of Glouchester Street told Boca Raton Police that someone attempted to change his Bank of America credit card mailing address. The man also says that whoever did this — and it’s believed to be someone in Miami also attempted to use the new personal information to open a Bill Me Later account and also a Discover Card.
There have been no arrests in this case, but we believe that investigators have a good idea as to who may be behind the attempt, seeing Bank of America likely has the address used to change the account, and then open new lines of credit.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Doc Claims Reputation Firm Posted Fake Reviews
- West Boca Raton Woman Jailed On Drug, Fraud Charges
- Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Completely Close
- Fired Elementary School Kitchen Worker To Receive $125K
- MONDAY: Will Boca Regional Hospital Spread COVID-19 With Fundraising Events?
- Hospital Bed Availability In Palm Beach County Plummets
- NOT A COP: Delray Beach Man Charged With Impersonating Law Enforcement
- FLORIDA: Man Sues Car Wash, Surprised It’s Slippery When Wet
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call