BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A man who lives in the 800 block of Glouchester Street told Boca Raton Police that someone attempted to change his Bank of America credit card mailing address. The man also says that whoever did this — and it’s believed to be someone in Miami also attempted to use the new personal information to open a Bill Me Later account and also a Discover Card.
There have been no arrests in this case, but we believe that investigators have a good idea as to who may be behind the attempt, seeing Bank of America likely has the address used to change the account, and then open new lines of credit.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Husband Assaults Pregnant Wife In Boca Raton Bar
- South Palm Beach County Hospitals Filling With COVID Patients
- COVID CRISIS: Aloha Food Shack Packed, Boca Officials Do Nothing
- Palm Beach Schools Closed Monday
- Palm Beach Post Editor Sends Expletive Filled Email To Our Newsroom
- Are City of Boca Raton Restaurants, Stores Safe From COVID?
- FLORIDA: Another 205 Dead From COVID In One Day, Now 24K Deaths
- Boynton Beach Cops Nab Gun Waving Perps
- JAIL: Delray Beach Man Charged With Robbery, Assault