BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A man who lives in the 800 block of Glouchester Street told Boca Raton Police that someone attempted to change his Bank of America credit card mailing address. The man also says that whoever did this — and it’s believed to be someone in Miami also attempted to use the new personal information to open a Bill Me Later account and also a Discover Card.
There have been no arrests in this case, but we believe that investigators have a good idea as to who may be behind the attempt, seeing Bank of America likely has the address used to change the account, and then open new lines of credit.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teen With Autism Spits In Woodfield Gym, Woman Bullied For Asking Him To Stop
- COVID FLORIDA: State Passes 16,000 Deaths As Palm Beach County Sees Flu-Like Symptom ER Visits Grow
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 27 Forms In Atlantic
- TIME TO VOTE: Early Voting Locations Now Open In Palm Beach County
- Thanksgiving Could Be “Devastating” To South Palm Beach County
- FAU Reports 235 Students, Faculty Positive For COVID-19
- Tropical Depression Expected Off Florida’s Coast By Tuesday
- Early Voting Starts Monday In Palm Beach County
- POLICE: Mara Mena Missing, Last Seen In West Boca Raton