BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — You can’t make this up. Boca Raton Police repot that a man named Jaret Santa — yes, Santa — was in an argument with Jeremy Kevah at the Mobil Gas Station in the 1400 Block of West Yamato Road. According to police, Santa made verbal threats and displayed a small handgun.
A “be on the lookout” (BOLO) was issued for Santa who was found in the Nordstrom parking garage at the Boca Town Center Mall. The handgun was recovered and — only in Florida — Santa was placed under arrest.
Santa remains in the Palm Beach County Jail on $15,000 bond. He’s officially been charged with “aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill,” and a related charge.
Despite what you may have heard about Santa, he lists his address as the 5500 block of NW 23rd Terrace in Boca.
Everyone does eventually end up in Florida. Even Santa.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?