BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — DEVELOPING — Boca Raton police are asking for the public’s assistance in their search for a missing woman.
From Boca PD: “On Friday, December 23, at about 5:30 in the evening, Boca Raton Police officers began investigating a report of a missing person from 1000 NW 13th Street. Officers spoke to David Crocker who told officers he was concerned for his sister, Anne Crocker Bode, who was missing. Officers also spoke with one of Bode’s neighbors who said she called Crocker when Bode did not return home today. Both Crocker and the neighbor said it is very unusual for Bode to leave her husband for any length of time. Officers spoke with Bode’s husband, David, who said his wife left Thursday afternoon about 4:00 p.m. to pick up cigarettes from the CVS and had not returned.
Officers and detectives went to the CVS, 698 West Glades Road, and spoke with employees there. An employee recognized Bode and said she was in the store for several hours and at one point, fell asleep in a chair for a period of time. Bode is seen on surveillance video just outside the store entrance. Detectives also spoke with a CVS customer who conversed with Bode just before she left the parking area.
Family members and friends told detectives that although Bode suffers from mental illness and may be depressed, she did not make any suicidal statements.
If anyone has seen Anne Bode or knows of her current whereabouts, they are asked to immediately call the Boca Raton Police Department at (561) 368-6201 or their local police department.”
Anne Crocker Bode
53 years old
5’2” tall, 250-300 pounds, brown eyes
Shoulder length brown hair, pulled back
Wearing white t-shirt, blue holiday sweater vest
Blue ankle length pants, brown shoes, no socks
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?