WELLINGTON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s assistance in identifying the man who attempted to rob a Bank of America Branch located at 10690 Forest Hill Blvd in Wellington. It happened around 2:20p on Thursday. The suspect passed a note to the teller, police say, stating that he had a gun. The victim was afraid for her life and gave the suspect cash from her register.
The suspect exited the bank and walked east through the parking lot.
The suspect is described as a white male, mid-late 30’s, 5’5 – 5’8, medium build, no facial hair, wearing a black and orange Baltimore Orioles baseball hat, black long sleeve V neck shirt, blue jean pants and black sneakers.
If anyone can identify this suspect they are urged to contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Tropical Storm Warning Canceled For Palm Beach County
- Tropical Storm Warning Remains In Effect Until Early Afternoon In Palm Beach County
- 17-Year-Old Enters Water In Highland Beach During Ian, Needs Rescue
- TORNADO KINGS POINT: Images From Restricted Area
- HURRICANE IAN STARTS TO WEAKEN, BUT IT’S NOT OVER YET IN PALM BEACH COUNTY
- HURRICANE IAN: Moving Ashore, Schools Closed Thursday, Power Out
- HURRICANE IAN EYEWALL COMING ASHORE, EXPECT WEATHER TO DETERIORATE
- PALM BEACH COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS CLOSED THURSDAY
- POWER OUTAGES CONTINUE: Thousands Without Power In Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade