WELLINGTON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s assistance in identifying the man who attempted to rob a Bank of America Branch located at 10690 Forest Hill Blvd in Wellington. It happened around 2:20p on Thursday. The suspect passed a note to the teller, police say, stating that he had a gun. The victim was afraid for her life and gave the suspect cash from her register.
The suspect exited the bank and walked east through the parking lot.
The suspect is described as a white male, mid-late 30’s, 5’5 – 5’8, medium build, no facial hair, wearing a black and orange Baltimore Orioles baseball hat, black long sleeve V neck shirt, blue jean pants and black sneakers.
If anyone can identify this suspect they are urged to contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates