WELLINGTON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s assistance in identifying the man who attempted to rob a Bank of America Branch located at 10690 Forest Hill Blvd in Wellington. It happened around 2:20p on Thursday. The suspect passed a note to the teller, police say, stating that he had a gun. The victim was afraid for her life and gave the suspect cash from her register.
The suspect exited the bank and walked east through the parking lot.
The suspect is described as a white male, mid-late 30’s, 5’5 – 5’8, medium build, no facial hair, wearing a black and orange Baltimore Orioles baseball hat, black long sleeve V neck shirt, blue jean pants and black sneakers.
If anyone can identify this suspect they are urged to contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Water Rescue At Kings Point After Man Falls In Lake
- KINGS POINT DELRAY: Another Resident Arrested
- Boca Raton’s Alisa Catoggio Pleads Guilty To $40M Federal Kickback Scheme
- COPS ON SCENE: Double Shooting South Of Boca Raton
- SMELL SMOKE? Don’t Worry About It, There’s A Controlled Burn
- ALLIGATOR ALLEY SHOOTING: Police Seeks Suspect, Ask Public For Tips
- ALERT: Palm Beach County COVID Risk Spikes
- EXTREMELY DRUNK: Cops Say Boca Raton Man Three Times Limit
- AT LEAST SIX SEX OFFENDERS LIVE IN KINGS POINT DELRAY BEACH