BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Anne Bode, the woman who went missing from a Boca Raton CVS several days ago, has been found unharmed. While we are awaiting an update from the Boca Raton Police Department, we know that Bode’s car was found Tuesday afternoon not far from the CVS where she was last seen.
Here is the original report from Boca Raton Police. Check back with BocaNewsNow.com for an update — we will post as soon as we receive it.
ORIGINAL POLICE REPORT: On Friday, December 23, at about 5:30 in the evening, Boca Raton Police officers began investigating a report of a missing person from 1000 NW 13th Street. Officers spoke to David Crocker who told officers he was concerned for his sister, Anne Crocker Bode, who was missing. Officers also spoke with one of Bode’s neighbors who said she called Crocker when Bode did not return home today. Both Crocker and the neighbor said it is very unusual for Bode to leave her husband for any length of time. Officers spoke with Bode’s husband, David, who said his wife left Thursday afternoon about 4:00 p.m. to pick up cigarettes from the CVS and had not returned.
Officers and detectives went to the CVS, 698 West Glades Road, and spoke with employees there. An employee recognized Bode and said she was in the store for several hours and at one point, fell asleep in a chair for a period of time. Bode is seen on surveillance video just outside the store entrance. Detectives also spoke with a CVS customer who conversed with Bode just before she left the parking area.
Family members and friends told detectives that although Bode suffers from mental illness and may be depressed, she did not make any suicidal statements.
If anyone has seen Anne Bode or knows of her current whereabouts, they are asked to immediately call the Boca Raton Police Department at (561) 368-6201 or their local police department.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Kids Are Testing Positive At Boca Raton Area Camps, What Does That Mean For School?
- Here’s How To Remove Your Child From Palm Beach County Schools
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF