BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police tell us that Home Hunter Rentals and Sales business owner David Lawrence says his ex-business partner, and her husband, have been sending him harassing emails and sabotaging his company on Craig’s List. The police report is apparently as far as the investigation has gone. A quick search of Craigslist for South Florida reveals no remaks — at all — about Home Hunter Rentals and Sales. Additionally, the company apparently has no website, just a Facebook page with 1 “like.”
The company is located at 555 North Federal Highway in Boca. Here is its filing with the Florida Secretary of State.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend
- ELECTIONS: Deadline Is Saturday For Vote-By-Mail Ballot
- Delray Beach Man Convicted Of Sending Spy Equipment To Libya
- Palm Beach County Commissioner Slams Governor DeSantis On Vaccine Stance