BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police tell us that Home Hunter Rentals and Sales business owner David Lawrence says his ex-business partner, and her husband, have been sending him harassing emails and sabotaging his company on Craig’s List. The police report is apparently as far as the investigation has gone. A quick search of Craigslist for South Florida reveals no remaks — at all — about Home Hunter Rentals and Sales. Additionally, the company apparently has no website, just a Facebook page with 1 “like.”
The company is located at 555 North Federal Highway in Boca. Here is its filing with the Florida Secretary of State.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation