BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police tell us that Home Hunter Rentals and Sales business owner David Lawrence says his ex-business partner, and her husband, have been sending him harassing emails and sabotaging his company on Craig’s List. The police report is apparently as far as the investigation has gone. A quick search of Craigslist for South Florida reveals no remaks — at all — about Home Hunter Rentals and Sales. Additionally, the company apparently has no website, just a Facebook page with 1 “like.”
The company is located at 555 North Federal Highway in Boca. Here is its filing with the Florida Secretary of State.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K