BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Someone broke into the life guard tower at 4000 North Ocean Blvd. Boca police tell us that the thief — or would be thief — actually cut off the lock and gain entrance, but ended up taking nothing. Oddly, or not so oddly, there was graffiti painted on the front of the stand that wasn’t there prior to the theft attempt. The stand is “tower 20” and is located near the intersection of Spanish River Blvd.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL STORM SAM FORMS, EXPECTED TO BECOME MAJOR HURRICANE, NOW EAST OF FLORIDA
- Florida Woman Calls 911 To Complain Delray Police Said Don’t Call 911
- MAJOR HURRICANE: Forecasters Expect Fast Strengthening For Storm East Of Florida
- TROPICAL DEPRESSION 18 FORMS, PAY ATTENTION FLORIDA
- Palm Beach County School Board To Discuss New “Quarantine” Rule At Today’s Meeting
- FDLE: Boca Raton Officers Not Yet Cleared In July Shooting
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: 10,000 COVID CASES BY CHRISTMAS?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Another Tropical Depression Expected To Form Today
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her