BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — As we slowly enter a new year here at BocaNewsNow.com, we are passing on the un-South Florida news that it’s going to be very cold this week. And we mean VERY cold. The National Weather Service is predicting northeast style lows on Tuesday and Wednesday, and the possibility of a wind chill and freeze warning be issued.
Here is their update:
A COLD FRONT WILL BRING A SURGE OF MUCH COLDER AIR ACROSS SOUTHFLORIDA MONDAY NIGHT THROUGH THE MID-WEEK PERIOD. OVERNIGHT LOWSARE FORECAST TO RANGE FROM THE LOW TO MID 30S ACROSS PORTIONS OFGLADES AND HENDRY COUNTIES TO THE MID TO UPPER 40S CLOSER TO THECOASTAL AREAS EARLY TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY MORNING. WIND CHILLADVISORIES MAY ALSO BE NEEDED FOR THE MONDAY NIGHT PERIOD. ATTHIS TIME, IT APPEARS TUESDAY NIGHT INTO WEDNESDAY MORNING WILL BETHE COLDEST NIGHT. TEMPERATURES COULD POTENTIALLY FALL BELOWFREEZING OVER PORTIONS OF GLADES, HENDRY, INLAND COLLIER, ANDINLAND PALM BEACH COUNTIES FOR A FEW HOURS WEDNESDAY MORNING AFTERMIDNIGHT THROUGH DAYBREAK. INTERESTS IN THESE AREAS ARE ENCOURAGEDTO MONITOR THE LATEST FORECAST FOR UPDATES AS A FREEZE WATCH MAY BE REQUIRED.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- WE ASK: What’s Your Experience With “PackMy RX”?
- Second DUI Arrest In Weeks For Delray Beach’s Scott Fisher
- BABY FORMULA: United Way Offers “Food Finder” Map In Palm Beach County
- Boynton Police Nab Juvenile Attacker, Ask For Other Victims To Come Forward
- Water Rescue At Kings Point After Man Falls In Lake
- KINGS POINT DELRAY: Another Resident Arrested
- Boca Raton’s Alisa Catoggio Pleads Guilty To $40M Federal Kickback Scheme
- COPS ON SCENE: Double Shooting South Of Boca Raton
- SMELL SMOKE? Don’t Worry About It, There’s A Controlled Burn