BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police report that they used a taser on Cameron Ahern while attempting to take him into custody. According to police, Ahern was uncooperative as police executed two warrants on him for “dealing in stolen property.” They say he was refusing to “comply with lawful commands.” Police say he was not injured.
Ahern is no stranger to the Palm Beach County Jail. He was arrested back in November for Loitering and Burglary. He remains behind bars today in lieu of $20k bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge
- Suspended License? Palm Beach County Waives Fees For One Week
- Nearly 3000 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Health Inspectors Shut Max’s Grille In January
- Delray Man Charged With Ordering Drugs Online, Nabbed By Postal Inspector
- Boynton Beach Woman Missing, Police Seek Help
- Local Man Wins $1M In Florida Lottery