BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.co,) — Three strikes and you’re out, or at least in a fair amount of trouble. That’s the case for Rachelle Bell. No stranger to area police, she was arrested after tryingto steal fragrance items from Macy’s at TownCenter Mall. According to police, Bell had two prior convictions on Theft charges and this time was charged with a Felony. But wait, there’s more. Rachelle Bell also had a warrant for “grand theft” out of Broward County.
She was turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail for this round and remains there now.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation