BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.co,) — Three strikes and you’re out, or at least in a fair amount of trouble. That’s the case for Rachelle Bell. No stranger to area police, she was arrested after tryingto steal fragrance items from Macy’s at TownCenter Mall. According to police, Bell had two prior convictions on Theft charges and this time was charged with a Felony. But wait, there’s more. Rachelle Bell also had a warrant for “grand theft” out of Broward County.
She was turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail for this round and remains there now.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified