BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.co,) — Three strikes and you’re out, or at least in a fair amount of trouble. That’s the case for Rachelle Bell. No stranger to area police, she was arrested after tryingto steal fragrance items from Macy’s at TownCenter Mall. According to police, Bell had two prior convictions on Theft charges and this time was charged with a Felony. But wait, there’s more. Rachelle Bell also had a warrant for “grand theft” out of Broward County.
She was turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail for this round and remains there now.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- RESTRAINING DISABLED CHILDREN: PB Schools Set To Adopt Policy In Days
- TRAFFIC AHEAD: Expect Delays, Road Closures This Week In Palm Beach County
- KINGS POINT: Another Arrest For Alleged Violent Crime
- SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING IN EFFECT
- BREAKING: PLANE CRASHES INTO BRIDGE
- SCAM ALERT: Area Police Warn Of Scam, Ignore Text Messages
- Toddler Nearly Drowns In The Bridges, Rushed To Hospital Saturday Morning
- Mexican Food And The HOA Meeting, Part Two
- ANOTHER KINGS POINT RESIDENT ARRESTED