BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.co,) — Three strikes and you’re out, or at least in a fair amount of trouble. That’s the case for Rachelle Bell. No stranger to area police, she was arrested after tryingto steal fragrance items from Macy’s at TownCenter Mall. According to police, Bell had two prior convictions on Theft charges and this time was charged with a Felony. But wait, there’s more. Rachelle Bell also had a warrant for “grand theft” out of Broward County.
She was turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail for this round and remains there now.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton Beach Man Killed In ATV Crash
- FLORIDA: NOW MORE THAN ONE MILLION CASES OF COVID-19
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two More Systems Forming
- Boca Raton’s Jamie Savard Jailed On Drug Charge
- NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE: Cold Front Boca Raton, Delray Beach In Days
- Four Hospitalized, Three Critically In Boynton Crash
- FLORIDA HEALTH DEPT: NO COVID NUMBERS ON THANKSGIVING
- FLORIDA: Another 97 Empty Seats At Dinner Table As COVID Deaths Soar In State
- MASK FINE: Palmetto Place Condo Owner Fined $5100, She Says It’s Illegal