BELLE GLADE, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A $25,000 reward is now being offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the thug who killed Jimmy McMillan on January 2nd. The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says that McMillan was working at the Alabama Georgia Grocery Store in Belle Glade when a masked man entered, attempted to rob the store, and fatally shot McMillan. McMillan was 50 years. His murder was the first homicide in Palm Beach County in 2012.
Anyone with information is urged to call CrimeStoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS. You may remain anonymous.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing