BELLE GLADE, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A $25,000 reward is now being offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the thug who killed Jimmy McMillan on January 2nd. The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says that McMillan was working at the Alabama Georgia Grocery Store in Belle Glade when a masked man entered, attempted to rob the store, and fatally shot McMillan. McMillan was 50 years. His murder was the first homicide in Palm Beach County in 2012.
Anyone with information is urged to call CrimeStoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS. You may remain anonymous.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropics Busy Again, Tropical Depression Forming West Of Florida
- Boynton Beach Man Hits, Kills Man In Wheelchair, According To Police
- South Florida Renters Need More Than $100K Salary Says New FAU Report
- Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Now Watched West, East Of Florida
- Crash Completely Closes I-95 Southbound At Hillsboro Blvd.
- Former Seven Bridges Delray Beach Bartender Arrested Twice In One Week
- DELAYS: I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Several Detours Set For Delray, Boyton, Boca Raton
- Tropical Depression Forms East Of Florida As Another System Starts To Develop