BELLE GLADE, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A $25,000 reward is now being offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the thug who killed Jimmy McMillan on January 2nd. The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says that McMillan was working at the Alabama Georgia Grocery Store in Belle Glade when a masked man entered, attempted to rob the store, and fatally shot McMillan. McMillan was 50 years. His murder was the first homicide in Palm Beach County in 2012.
Anyone with information is urged to call CrimeStoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS. You may remain anonymous.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Completely Close
- Fired Elementary School Kitchen Worker To Receive $125K
- MONDAY: Will Boca Regional Hospital Spread COVID-19 With Fundraising Events?
- Hospital Bed Availability In Palm Beach County Plummets
- NOT A COP: Delray Beach Man Charged With Impersonating Law Enforcement
- FLORIDA: Man Sues Car Wash, Surprised It’s Slippery When Wet
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call
- Man Pleads Guilty To Hacking iCloud Accounts In Florida Court
- Guilty Plea For Boca Raton Woman Charged With DUI After I-95 Crash