BELLE GLADE, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A $25,000 reward is now being offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the thug who killed Jimmy McMillan on January 2nd. The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says that McMillan was working at the Alabama Georgia Grocery Store in Belle Glade when a masked man entered, attempted to rob the store, and fatally shot McMillan. McMillan was 50 years. His murder was the first homicide in Palm Beach County in 2012.
Anyone with information is urged to call CrimeStoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS. You may remain anonymous.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton