BELLE GLADE, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A $25,000 reward is now being offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the thug who killed Jimmy McMillan on January 2nd. The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says that McMillan was working at the Alabama Georgia Grocery Store in Belle Glade when a masked man entered, attempted to rob the store, and fatally shot McMillan. McMillan was 50 years. His murder was the first homicide in Palm Beach County in 2012.
Anyone with information is urged to call CrimeStoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS. You may remain anonymous.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Police Jail Man For Carjacking, Kidnapping
- It’s HOA Budget Time, Let Us Know If Anything Is Questionable, Illegal, Scandalous
- DRAMA: iPIC Boca Raton Sued For Astronomical Unpaid Rent Bill
- HOSPITAL FEARS: Now 292 Hospitalized In Palm Beach County For COVID, Florida Availability Drops
- FLORIDA OFFICIALLY LOGS ONE MILLION COVID CASES AS GOVERNOR SAYS MASKS DON’T WORK
- Gang Members Arrested, Firearms And Heroin Seized In Joint Broward, Boca Raton, Federal Operation
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: CARES Act Application Deadline Extended
- Florida Receives Additional $28M In Cares Act Funding, Help For Unemployed
- MASSIVE JUMP: Palm Beach County Schools Now Report 829 COVID-19 Cases