BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Michael Westen of Burn Notice would likely tell you that the best way to hide in plain sight is to avoid doing things that draw attention. Louis Olivieri, 32, is not Michael Westen. He’s a wanted felon who was stopped by Boca Raton Police for a moving violation in the 300 block of Yamato Road. That’s when officers determined he was wanted by their friends to the south at the Broward Sheriff’s Office. Boca Police charged him for failing to wear a seatbelt, and criminally
operating a motor vehicle while his license was suspended. They add that he knew his license was suspended, which makes it a much bigger deal.
Olivieri was sent to spend some time to think at the Palm Beach County Jail . He was later turned over to the Broward County Jail where it seems he may have enjoyed a haircut. He is being held without bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children
- Big COVID Spike In Palm Beach County Schools
- Following Record Death Day, 418 Now Hospitalized With COVID In Palm Beach Co.
- DEADLY DAY: Florida Records Record 217 COVID Deaths
- Broward County Announces COVID-19 Vaccine Site
- BREAKING: Boca Fire To Offer COVID Shots, Just 200 Available
- Cool, Wet Weather For South Florida
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Inhaling Dangerous Chemicals
- SO MANY DEAD: Florida Loses 1,079 To COVID In One Week