BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Michael Westen of Burn Notice would likely tell you that the best way to hide in plain sight is to avoid doing things that draw attention. Louis Olivieri, 32, is not Michael Westen. He’s a wanted felon who was stopped by Boca Raton Police for a moving violation in the 300 block of Yamato Road. That’s when officers determined he was wanted by their friends to the south at the Broward Sheriff’s Office. Boca Police charged him for failing to wear a seatbelt, and criminally
operating a motor vehicle while his license was suspended. They add that he knew his license was suspended, which makes it a much bigger deal.
Olivieri was sent to spend some time to think at the Palm Beach County Jail . He was later turned over to the Broward County Jail where it seems he may have enjoyed a haircut. He is being held without bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI