BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office this morning confirms that a man critically injured while riding a motorcycle yesterday has died. He also, police say, may have been under the influence of alcohol or drugs. According to police, 49 year old Ira A. Rosenberg of Aladdin Avenue in Boynton was driving a motorcycle northbound on El Clair Ranch Road — just south of Boynton Beach Blvd., in the left turn lane. Another vehicle was traveling westbound on Boynton Beach Blvd. east of El Clair Ranch Road. Police say Rosenberg drove through a solid red light and was hit broadside by the oncoming car which had a green light. Rosenberg was ejected from his motorcycle. He was rushed to Delray Medical Center where he later died.
Police say he was “possibly impaired.”
Neither the driver nor passenger in the striking vehicle were seriously injured. Both were wearing seat belts.
***Editor’s Note: There have been several emails, some threatening, to us regarding this story. All information above was provided by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. If you have first hand knowledge of facts contrary to the above, we are interested, but you are encouraged to contact PBSO directly first.***
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DESANTIS: Florida Will Vaccinate Nursing Home Residents Before Healthcare Workers
- FROM BAD TO WORSE: Florida Logs 9,920 COVID Cases On Tuesday
- Facial Covering Order Extended In Palm Beach County
- Emotional Support Animals No Longer Considered “Service Animals,” DOT Institutes New Rules
- SELLER’S MARKET! Palm Beach County House Sales Soar, Inventory Drops
- BOCA: Man Attempts To Carjack Rolls Royce, And Take Owner’s Girlfriend
- Boca Raton Police Jail Man For Carjacking, Kidnapping
- It’s HOA Budget Time, Let Us Know If Anything Is Questionable, Illegal, Scandalous
- DRAMA: iPIC Boca Raton Sued For Astronomical Unpaid Rent Bill