BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office this morning confirms that a man critically injured while riding a motorcycle yesterday has died. He also, police say, may have been under the influence of alcohol or drugs. According to police, 49 year old Ira A. Rosenberg of Aladdin Avenue in Boynton was driving a motorcycle northbound on El Clair Ranch Road — just south of Boynton Beach Blvd., in the left turn lane. Another vehicle was traveling westbound on Boynton Beach Blvd. east of El Clair Ranch Road. Police say Rosenberg drove through a solid red light and was hit broadside by the oncoming car which had a green light. Rosenberg was ejected from his motorcycle. He was rushed to Delray Medical Center where he later died.
Police say he was “possibly impaired.”
Neither the driver nor passenger in the striking vehicle were seriously injured. Both were wearing seat belts.
***Editor’s Note: There have been several emails, some threatening, to us regarding this story. All information above was provided by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. If you have first hand knowledge of facts contrary to the above, we are interested, but you are encouraged to contact PBSO directly first.***
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Kids Are Testing Positive At Boca Raton Area Camps, What Does That Mean For School?
- Here’s How To Remove Your Child From Palm Beach County Schools
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF