WEST PALM BEACH, FL, (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office this morning reports that there has been an arrest in the murder of Belle Glade store clerk Jimmy McMillan. McMillan was killed during a robbery at the AlabamaGeorgia convenience store on January 2nd, becoming the first murder in Palm Beach County in 2012.
According to police: Corey Graham Jr., 20 of Belle Glade, was arrested on Saturday, January 7, 2012. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail on the following charges: First Degree Murder with a Firearm, Armed Robbery with a Firearm and Aggravated Assault with a Firearm. Bond none.
More information will be released later Sunday.
Here is one of our original posts on the murder.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week