WEST PALM BEACH, FL, (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office this morning reports that there has been an arrest in the murder of Belle Glade store clerk Jimmy McMillan. McMillan was killed during a robbery at the AlabamaGeorgia convenience store on January 2nd, becoming the first murder in Palm Beach County in 2012.
According to police: Corey Graham Jr., 20 of Belle Glade, was arrested on Saturday, January 7, 2012. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail on the following charges: First Degree Murder with a Firearm, Armed Robbery with a Firearm and Aggravated Assault with a Firearm. Bond none.
More information will be released later Sunday.
Here is one of our original posts on the murder.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: I-95 Northbound Closed In Boca Raton
- BREAKING: Florida Turnpike Closed At Glades Road
- FLORIDA COVID POSITIVITY SOARS: Highest In Weeks, Infection Cases Pass 760,000
- South Florida Postal Worker Charged With Stealing Vote By Mail Ballot
- TROPICAL STORM EPSILON: Growing East Of Florida, Hurricane Strength Expected
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Now 118 COVID-19 Infections
- Teen With Autism Spits In Woodfield Gym, Woman Bullied For Asking Him To Stop
- COVID FLORIDA: State Passes 16,000 Deaths As Palm Beach County Sees Flu-Like Symptom ER Visits Grow
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 27 Forms In Atlantic