WEST PALM BEACH, FL, (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office this morning reports that there has been an arrest in the murder of Belle Glade store clerk Jimmy McMillan. McMillan was killed during a robbery at the AlabamaGeorgia convenience store on January 2nd, becoming the first murder in Palm Beach County in 2012.
According to police: Corey Graham Jr., 20 of Belle Glade, was arrested on Saturday, January 7, 2012. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail on the following charges: First Degree Murder with a Firearm, Armed Robbery with a Firearm and Aggravated Assault with a Firearm. Bond none.
More information will be released later Sunday.
Here is one of our original posts on the murder.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud