PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Unless the perp is wearing what Bruce Springsteen may call a “brilliant disguise,” the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office and CrimeStoppers of Palm Beach County believe this photo could be the key to nabbing a man suspected of robbing four banks in central Palm Beach County over recent weeks.
This photo was snapped during his most recent robbery on Saturday, January 7th, at 12:04pm. It happened at the TD Bank located at 2130 Centre Park West Drive in West Palm Beach. Police say the suspect entered the bank and demanded money. He received an undisclosed amount and then fled in a small, older model white pickup truck. It could be a Ford Ranger or Chevy S10. It may have been driven by a Hispanic of black male.
The suspect is described as a white male, mid to late 40’s, 5’10 – 6’00, 175 – 185 lbs., clean shaven, and short brown hair. He was last seen wearing a white t-shirt with a large blue square picture on the front; light colored pants, black sneakers and tattoos on his right bicep.
If you know who this guy is, please call CrimeStoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS. You can always remain anonymous.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA LOGS 51,000 COVID CASES OVER THREE DAYS
- Two Seniors Killed In West Boynton Beach Crash
- Kids Are Testing Positive At Boca Raton Area Camps, What Does That Mean For School?
- Here’s How To Remove Your Child From Palm Beach County Schools
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks