PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Unless the perp is wearing what Bruce Springsteen may call a “brilliant disguise,” the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office and CrimeStoppers of Palm Beach County believe this photo could be the key to nabbing a man suspected of robbing four banks in central Palm Beach County over recent weeks.
This photo was snapped during his most recent robbery on Saturday, January 7th, at 12:04pm. It happened at the TD Bank located at 2130 Centre Park West Drive in West Palm Beach. Police say the suspect entered the bank and demanded money. He received an undisclosed amount and then fled in a small, older model white pickup truck. It could be a Ford Ranger or Chevy S10. It may have been driven by a Hispanic of black male.
The suspect is described as a white male, mid to late 40’s, 5’10 – 6’00, 175 – 185 lbs., clean shaven, and short brown hair. He was last seen wearing a white t-shirt with a large blue square picture on the front; light colored pants, black sneakers and tattoos on his right bicep.
If you know who this guy is, please call CrimeStoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS. You can always remain anonymous.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation