BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The good news for 25 year old Christopher Flora of Lauderhill By The Sea is that he’s free for now. The bad news is that carrying more than 20 grams of marijuana in Florida is a Class 3 Felony, punishable by up to five years in prison. Flora was charged with carrying 266 grams of marijuana when he was stopped by Boca Raton Police on the 5500 block of Jog Road. He was turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail where he was later released on $4500 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRAFFIC: Expect A Week Of Delays In, Around South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Jeweler Owes Mall $152,000, According To Lawsuit
- CRIME: Papa John’s Delivery Driver Carjacked At Gunpoint
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend