BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The good news for 25 year old Christopher Flora of Lauderhill By The Sea is that he’s free for now. The bad news is that carrying more than 20 grams of marijuana in Florida is a Class 3 Felony, punishable by up to five years in prison. Flora was charged with carrying 266 grams of marijuana when he was stopped by Boca Raton Police on the 5500 block of Jog Road. He was turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail where he was later released on $4500 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified