BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The good news for 25 year old Christopher Flora of Lauderhill By The Sea is that he’s free for now. The bad news is that carrying more than 20 grams of marijuana in Florida is a Class 3 Felony, punishable by up to five years in prison. Flora was charged with carrying 266 grams of marijuana when he was stopped by Boca Raton Police on the 5500 block of Jog Road. He was turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail where he was later released on $4500 bond.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Water Rescue At Kings Point After Man Falls In Lake
- KINGS POINT DELRAY: Another Resident Arrested
- Boca Raton’s Alisa Catoggio Pleads Guilty To $40M Federal Kickback Scheme
- COPS ON SCENE: Double Shooting South Of Boca Raton
- SMELL SMOKE? Don’t Worry About It, There’s A Controlled Burn
- ALLIGATOR ALLEY SHOOTING: Police Seeks Suspect, Ask Public For Tips
- ALERT: Palm Beach County COVID Risk Spikes
- EXTREMELY DRUNK: Cops Say Boca Raton Man Three Times Limit
- AT LEAST SIX SEX OFFENDERS LIVE IN KINGS POINT DELRAY BEACH