BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We can only assume that the woman charged with stealing the Kim Kardashian brand purse from the Sears at Boca’s Town Center Mall thought it was free, since it’s unlikely anyone would pay $36 for such an item. But Sears sees it differently and called Boca Police when Rosino Gross allegedly took the purse and didn’t pay. She was issued a notice to appear and released.
No statement to BocaNewsNow.com from the Kardashian family as to how a purse with its name could possibly have value. (Yes, this was an editorial comment, and don’t pretend that you weren’t thinking it as well).
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: I-95 Northbound Closed In Boca Raton
- BREAKING: Florida Turnpike Closed At Glades Road
- FLORIDA COVID POSITIVITY SOARS: Highest In Weeks, Infection Cases Pass 760,000
- South Florida Postal Worker Charged With Stealing Vote By Mail Ballot
- TROPICAL STORM EPSILON: Growing East Of Florida, Hurricane Strength Expected
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Now 118 COVID-19 Infections
- Teen With Autism Spits In Woodfield Gym, Woman Bullied For Asking Him To Stop
- COVID FLORIDA: State Passes 16,000 Deaths As Palm Beach County Sees Flu-Like Symptom ER Visits Grow
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 27 Forms In Atlantic