BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We can only assume that the woman charged with stealing the Kim Kardashian brand purse from the Sears at Boca’s Town Center Mall thought it was free, since it’s unlikely anyone would pay $36 for such an item. But Sears sees it differently and called Boca Police when Rosino Gross allegedly took the purse and didn’t pay. She was issued a notice to appear and released.
No statement to BocaNewsNow.com from the Kardashian family as to how a purse with its name could possibly have value. (Yes, this was an editorial comment, and don’t pretend that you weren’t thinking it as well).
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud