BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — You’ve got to hand it to at least some drivers in Boca Raton. They’re over achievers. For 29 year old David Joseph Bolton of Delray Beach, police say it wasn’t enough to just drive with a suspended license –and to know that he’s driving with a suspended license (there is a distinction under Florida law), but he was driving a motorcycle with a stolen license plate. But wait, there’s more. Bolton, according to police. also had two warrants out — both for failing to appear in court. He was turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail where he was released on $250 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K