BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — You’ve got to hand it to at least some drivers in Boca Raton. They’re over achievers. For 29 year old David Joseph Bolton of Delray Beach, police say it wasn’t enough to just drive with a suspended license –and to know that he’s driving with a suspended license (there is a distinction under Florida law), but he was driving a motorcycle with a stolen license plate. But wait, there’s more. Bolton, according to police. also had two warrants out — both for failing to appear in court. He was turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail where he was released on $250 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING