BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — You’ve got to hand it to at least some drivers in Boca Raton. They’re over achievers. For 29 year old David Joseph Bolton of Delray Beach, police say it wasn’t enough to just drive with a suspended license –and to know that he’s driving with a suspended license (there is a distinction under Florida law), but he was driving a motorcycle with a stolen license plate. But wait, there’s more. Bolton, according to police. also had two warrants out — both for failing to appear in court. He was turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail where he was released on $250 bond.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DESANTIS: Florida Will Vaccinate Nursing Home Residents Before Healthcare Workers
- FROM BAD TO WORSE: Florida Logs 9,920 COVID Cases On Tuesday
- Facial Covering Order Extended In Palm Beach County
- Emotional Support Animals No Longer Considered “Service Animals,” DOT Institutes New Rules
- SELLER’S MARKET! Palm Beach County House Sales Soar, Inventory Drops
- BOCA: Man Attempts To Carjack Rolls Royce, And Take Owner’s Girlfriend
- Boca Raton Police Jail Man For Carjacking, Kidnapping
- It’s HOA Budget Time, Let Us Know If Anything Is Questionable, Illegal, Scandalous
- DRAMA: iPIC Boca Raton Sued For Astronomical Unpaid Rent Bill