BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police arrested Michael Anthony Fox who is 30 and lives in Boca, and charged him with aggravated assault after they say he threw a “deadly missile” from his car. Cops say it happened as part of a “road rage” incident in the area of 2999 Clint Moore Road. The “deadly missile” was actually a 12-inch Maglight flashlight which — as anyone who has ever held one knows — is not exactly lightweight . Police say he threw it from his car into an occupied moving vehicle. The impact was so strong that it dented the driver’s side door.
Fox was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where he was later released on his own recognizance. And no joke on the “deadly missile” description. Under Florida Law he was charged with 790.19-2668 “Weapon Offense — Missile Into Dwelling Vehicle Building Or Aircraft.”
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW
- Fatal Shooting Under Investigation By Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office
- Major Boca Raton Gas Leak Now Under Control
- Wheelchair Disaster At Boca Raton’s Town Center Mall Leads To Lawsuit
- When You Drive A Tesla To A Boca Raton “Just Salad,” Hilarity Ensues
- CLAIM: Woman Goes Bonkers At A Boca Raton Animal Hospital
- Read The Lawsuit: Springsteen Drummer Max Weinberg Sues Boca Car Dealer
- Palm Beach County Could Give You $100,000 For A House
- Coconut Creek Man Killed In Head-On Crash South Of Boca Raton