BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police arrested Michael Anthony Fox who is 30 and lives in Boca, and charged him with aggravated assault after they say he threw a “deadly missile” from his car. Cops say it happened as part of a “road rage” incident in the area of 2999 Clint Moore Road. The “deadly missile” was actually a 12-inch Maglight flashlight which — as anyone who has ever held one knows — is not exactly lightweight . Police say he threw it from his car into an occupied moving vehicle. The impact was so strong that it dented the driver’s side door.
Fox was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where he was later released on his own recognizance. And no joke on the “deadly missile” description. Under Florida Law he was charged with 790.19-2668 “Weapon Offense — Missile Into Dwelling Vehicle Building Or Aircraft.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday