BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police arrested Michael Anthony Fox who is 30 and lives in Boca, and charged him with aggravated assault after they say he threw a “deadly missile” from his car. Cops say it happened as part of a “road rage” incident in the area of 2999 Clint Moore Road. The “deadly missile” was actually a 12-inch Maglight flashlight which — as anyone who has ever held one knows — is not exactly lightweight . Police say he threw it from his car into an occupied moving vehicle. The impact was so strong that it dented the driver’s side door.
Fox was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where he was later released on his own recognizance. And no joke on the “deadly missile” description. Under Florida Law he was charged with 790.19-2668 “Weapon Offense — Missile Into Dwelling Vehicle Building Or Aircraft.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing