DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — 83-year-old Alfred Infosino will likely spend the rest of his life in prison. A Palm Beach County Judge sentenced him today to 21 years behind bars for the brutal murder of his 77-year-old girlfriend — Rita Chirel — in October of 2010.
Infosino used a flashlight battery to “inflict multiple blunt force injuries” according to prosecutors.She later died from blunt force injuries and blood loss. Infosino admitted his guilt to a 911 operator.
The probable cause affidavit is a stunning look at the case prosecutors presented in court just last month. It includes Infosino’s alleged quote, “I killed my girlfriend; I beat her to death with a flashlight battery. I drank ammonia. I lost it.”
You can read it by clicking here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Doc Claims Reputation Firm Posted Fake Reviews
- West Boca Raton Woman Jailed On Drug, Fraud Charges
- Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Completely Close
- Fired Elementary School Kitchen Worker To Receive $125K
- MONDAY: Will Boca Regional Hospital Spread COVID-19 With Fundraising Events?
- Hospital Bed Availability In Palm Beach County Plummets
- NOT A COP: Delray Beach Man Charged With Impersonating Law Enforcement
- FLORIDA: Man Sues Car Wash, Surprised It’s Slippery When Wet
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call