DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — 83-year-old Alfred Infosino will likely spend the rest of his life in prison. A Palm Beach County Judge sentenced him today to 21 years behind bars for the brutal murder of his 77-year-old girlfriend — Rita Chirel — in October of 2010.
Infosino used a flashlight battery to “inflict multiple blunt force injuries” according to prosecutors.She later died from blunt force injuries and blood loss. Infosino admitted his guilt to a 911 operator.
The probable cause affidavit is a stunning look at the case prosecutors presented in court just last month. It includes Infosino’s alleged quote, “I killed my girlfriend; I beat her to death with a flashlight battery. I drank ammonia. I lost it.”
You can read it by clicking here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Teachers Told No Political Activity At Work
- Get Ready For Traffic, Flight Issues In Palm Beach County Wednesday
- Publix COVID-19 Shots Available Thursday In Palm Beach County
- KINSA: Holiday Surge Just Starting, Palm Beach County Critical
- Two Theft Charges For Boca Raton Woman
- Boca Obesity Clinic Sued Over Unsolicited Text Messages
- DEAD RISING: Florida’s COVID Death Count Rises By 137 In One Day
- POLICE: Husband Assaults Pregnant Wife In Boca Raton Bar
- South Palm Beach County Hospitals Filling With COVID Patients