DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — 83-year-old Alfred Infosino will likely spend the rest of his life in prison. A Palm Beach County Judge sentenced him today to 21 years behind bars for the brutal murder of his 77-year-old girlfriend — Rita Chirel — in October of 2010.
Infosino used a flashlight battery to “inflict multiple blunt force injuries” according to prosecutors.She later died from blunt force injuries and blood loss. Infosino admitted his guilt to a 911 operator.
The probable cause affidavit is a stunning look at the case prosecutors presented in court just last month. It includes Infosino’s alleged quote, “I killed my girlfriend; I beat her to death with a flashlight battery. I drank ammonia. I lost it.”
You can read it by clicking here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?