DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — 83-year-old Alfred Infosino will likely spend the rest of his life in prison. A Palm Beach County Judge sentenced him today to 21 years behind bars for the brutal murder of his 77-year-old girlfriend — Rita Chirel — in October of 2010.
Infosino used a flashlight battery to “inflict multiple blunt force injuries” according to prosecutors.She later died from blunt force injuries and blood loss. Infosino admitted his guilt to a 911 operator.
The probable cause affidavit is a stunning look at the case prosecutors presented in court just last month. It includes Infosino’s alleged quote, “I killed my girlfriend; I beat her to death with a flashlight battery. I drank ammonia. I lost it.”
You can read it by clicking here.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FAU Presents Virtual Dance Concert
- COVID: Palm Beach County ER Visits Increasing
- Palm Beach County Voting: Nearly Half Of Eligible Voters Have Already Voted
- Boca Raton’s Waltuch Family Sponsors Magen David Adom Ambulance
- DUI Charge For Delray’s Joanne McGinnis
- Palm Beach Schools: 209 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases
- Boca Raton’s Ruben Uraga Jailed, Is Sex Offender
- APOLOGY: William Latson, Fired Spanish River High Principal, Says Not Holocaust Denier
- COVID FLORIDA BAD: Palm Beach Positivity Tops 8 Percent, 4289 New Cases in State