BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With thanks to TMZ.Com and other sources, BocaNewsNow.com has confirmed that Michael Lohan’s ex-girlfriend Kate Major was arrested by Boca Raton Police and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail on charges of Battery, “Battery on an Officer, Firefighter, EMT” and “Resisting An Officer With Violence.” She was released on $6,000 bond. No word — yet — as to what led to the arrest, but we will update just as soon as we receive the information.
Michael Lohan, for those of you who don’t follow celebs — or care — is Lindsay Lohan’s father.
Major lives in Boca — her official address is listed as Hidden Valley Blvd. TMZ.Com reports she was just released from rehab and had an incident on a Delta flight late last year.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car
- Woman Kills Federal Judge, Injures Boy In Boca Raton Crash
- More COVID Problems Florida, Positivity Rate Jumps Again
- Flying? Major Delays, Canceled Flights At FLL Today
- Significant Weather Advisory In Effect
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge