BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With thanks to TMZ.Com and other sources, BocaNewsNow.com has confirmed that Michael Lohan’s ex-girlfriend Kate Major was arrested by Boca Raton Police and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail on charges of Battery, “Battery on an Officer, Firefighter, EMT” and “Resisting An Officer With Violence.” She was released on $6,000 bond. No word — yet — as to what led to the arrest, but we will update just as soon as we receive the information.
Michael Lohan, for those of you who don’t follow celebs — or care — is Lindsay Lohan’s father.
Major lives in Boca — her official address is listed as Hidden Valley Blvd. TMZ.Com reports she was just released from rehab and had an incident on a Delta flight late last year.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates