BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With thanks to TMZ.Com and other sources, BocaNewsNow.com has confirmed that Michael Lohan’s ex-girlfriend Kate Major was arrested by Boca Raton Police and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail on charges of Battery, “Battery on an Officer, Firefighter, EMT” and “Resisting An Officer With Violence.” She was released on $6,000 bond. No word — yet — as to what led to the arrest, but we will update just as soon as we receive the information.
Michael Lohan, for those of you who don’t follow celebs — or care — is Lindsay Lohan’s father.
Major lives in Boca — her official address is listed as Hidden Valley Blvd. TMZ.Com reports she was just released from rehab and had an incident on a Delta flight late last year.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales
- Two In West Boca Home Jailed On Drug Charges
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again