BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — State Attorney Michael McAuliffe’s office tells us that Lavonte Lee Davis was sentenced today to life in prison for the brutal murder of Dawn Ruvolo in a mobile home in unincorporated Boca Raton back in 2008, near U.S. 441 and Judge Winikoff Road. Evidence at trial, according to prosecutors, showed that on June 2, 2008, Davis entered Ruvolo’s home with the intent to rob her and a guest at gunpoint. Davis’ gun discharged during the robbery striking and killing Ruvolo. He then fled the scene.
You can read the Probable Cause affidavit by Clicking Here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District
- HURRICANE CENTER MONDAY: Peter, Rose And Another System East Of Florida
- TROPICAL STORM ROSE FORMS, JOINS PETER, TWO MORE BEING WATCHED
- FLORIDA: COVID Continues To Kill Nearly 200 A Day In Hospitals
- Anti-Masking Parent Suing Palm Beach Schools Was Arrested For Child Abuse