BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — State Attorney Michael McAuliffe’s office tells us that Lavonte Lee Davis was sentenced today to life in prison for the brutal murder of Dawn Ruvolo in a mobile home in unincorporated Boca Raton back in 2008, near U.S. 441 and Judge Winikoff Road. Evidence at trial, according to prosecutors, showed that on June 2, 2008, Davis entered Ruvolo’s home with the intent to rob her and a guest at gunpoint. Davis’ gun discharged during the robbery striking and killing Ruvolo. He then fled the scene.
You can read the Probable Cause affidavit by Clicking Here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Man Charged With Ordering Drugs Online, Nabbed By Postal Inspector
- Boynton Beach Woman Missing, Police Seek Help
- Local Man Wins $1M In Florida Lottery
- Doctor’s “Wrinkled” Hand On Private Part Tipped Girl That He Wasn’t A Teen
- Receive A Text About Real Estate Today? Ignore It
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Not Dropping
- Outrageous Agents: Boca Realtor Charged With Cocaine Possession
- Clint Moore Road Bridge To Close For Year
- Football, Lacrosse Students Quarantined At Boca Raton Community High School