BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — State Attorney Michael McAuliffe’s office tells us that Lavonte Lee Davis was sentenced today to life in prison for the brutal murder of Dawn Ruvolo in a mobile home in unincorporated Boca Raton back in 2008, near U.S. 441 and Judge Winikoff Road. Evidence at trial, according to prosecutors, showed that on June 2, 2008, Davis entered Ruvolo’s home with the intent to rob her and a guest at gunpoint. Davis’ gun discharged during the robbery striking and killing Ruvolo. He then fled the scene.
You can read the Probable Cause affidavit by Clicking Here.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Century Village Resident Jailed, Allegedly Stole $30K From Football League
- Palm Beach County Republican Party Embroiled in Libel Suit
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him
- Son Of Palm Beach County School Board Member Back In Jail
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW