BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Horrible. Quite simply horrible. Boca police say that Harriet Singer was visiting her husband’s grave at Boca Raton Cemetery — 451 SW 4th Avenue — when someone broke into her tan Lexus. According to the report, the black male suspect smashed out the passenger side window and stole Harriet’s purse and a shopping bag which was in “plain view” on the front passenger seat. The suspect fled the scene in a newer model red or maroon four door sedan.
Incidentally, the Boca Raton Cemetery has a very unique history. To learn more, click here to read its background on the City of Boca Raton’s website.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now 90-Percent Chance System Forms East Of Florida Within Days
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Violating Protective Order, Allegedly Pulled Girl From Market
- Do You Think You Were Scammed By Delray Beach’s MV Realty?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropics Busy Again, Tropical Depression Forming West Of Florida
- Boynton Beach Man Hits, Kills Man In Wheelchair, According To Police
- South Florida Renters Need More Than $100K Salary Says New FAU Report
- Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Now Watched West, East Of Florida
- Crash Completely Closes I-95 Southbound At Hillsboro Blvd.