BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Horrible. Quite simply horrible. Boca police say that Harriet Singer was visiting her husband’s grave at Boca Raton Cemetery — 451 SW 4th Avenue — when someone broke into her tan Lexus. According to the report, the black male suspect smashed out the passenger side window and stole Harriet’s purse and a shopping bag which was in “plain view” on the front passenger seat. The suspect fled the scene in a newer model red or maroon four door sedan.
Incidentally, the Boca Raton Cemetery has a very unique history. To learn more, click here to read its background on the City of Boca Raton’s website.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach