BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Horrible. Quite simply horrible. Boca police say that Harriet Singer was visiting her husband’s grave at Boca Raton Cemetery — 451 SW 4th Avenue — when someone broke into her tan Lexus. According to the report, the black male suspect smashed out the passenger side window and stole Harriet’s purse and a shopping bag which was in “plain view” on the front passenger seat. The suspect fled the scene in a newer model red or maroon four door sedan.
Incidentally, the Boca Raton Cemetery has a very unique history. To learn more, click here to read its background on the City of Boca Raton’s website.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Police Arrest Man For Federal Highway Fatal
- INCREDIBLE: Murder Arrest In Cold Case From 1985, Elderly Woman Killed
- West Boca Medical Center’s COVID Protocol Just Might Kill Someone
- Murder, Kidnap Charges For Jailed Boynton Beach Man
- In-Person Graduation Ceremonies For Palm Beach County School District
- POLICE: Woman Threatens To Run Over Dog Walker In Boca Raton
- Jimmy Buffett To Stage Open Air Concerts In Delray Beach
- Boca Raton’s Victoria Boettcher Jailed On DUI, “Almost Hit House”
- Boca Raton Marriott, In Prom Controversy, Was Subject Of COVID Complaint