BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Horrible. Quite simply horrible. Boca police say that Harriet Singer was visiting her husband’s grave at Boca Raton Cemetery — 451 SW 4th Avenue — when someone broke into her tan Lexus. According to the report, the black male suspect smashed out the passenger side window and stole Harriet’s purse and a shopping bag which was in “plain view” on the front passenger seat. The suspect fled the scene in a newer model red or maroon four door sedan.
Incidentally, the Boca Raton Cemetery has a very unique history. To learn more, click here to read its background on the City of Boca Raton’s website.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County: Don’t Mail Your Ballot, Hand Deliver
- Hurricane Center: Another Tropical System Forming
- Palm Beach Students Not Distancing Says School Board Member
- FEDS: Man Used University of Florida Students In Massive Fraud
- FAU Presents Virtual Dance Concert
- COVID: Palm Beach County ER Visits Increasing
- Palm Beach County Voting: Nearly Half Of Eligible Voters Have Already Voted
- Boca Raton’s Waltuch Family Sponsors Magen David Adom Ambulance
- DUI Charge For Delray’s Joanne McGinnis