BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Detectives with the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office want to know if you were a victim of an employee at the dental office of Dr. Edward Broggi — at 374 North Congress Avenue in Boynton Beach.
Here is the public plea just issued by PBSO:
The defendant Schenique Mitchell was employed at Dr. Edward Broggi DMD dental office located at 374 N. Congress Ave in Boynton Beach. Her duties included handling patient billing and payments. The defendant was found to have been stealing patient’s personal identification information and credit card information from at least two patients. The defendant would then use the stolen credit card information to make multiple online orders at businesses to include Foot Locker, East Bay, Macys, Toys R US and etc.
The defendant was charged with multiple counts of Criminal Use of Personal Identification Information, Fraudulent Use of Credit Cards, Theft, Organized Scheme to Defraud, and Exploitation of the Elderly. During an interview, the defendant admitted to stealing identities and credit card information of at least four other unknown victims. The defendant also admitted to selling patients information to other unknown subjects on the street.
Detectives are requesting the public’s assistance in locating additional victims. If anybody has been a patient of Dr. Edward Broggi from 2011-2012 and has been a victim of credit card fraud or identity theft after visiting their dentist, Please contact Detective Richter at 561-357-7053 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation