BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Detectives with the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office want to know if you were a victim of an employee at the dental office of Dr. Edward Broggi — at 374 North Congress Avenue in Boynton Beach.
Here is the public plea just issued by PBSO:
The defendant Schenique Mitchell was employed at Dr. Edward Broggi DMD dental office located at 374 N. Congress Ave in Boynton Beach. Her duties included handling patient billing and payments. The defendant was found to have been stealing patient’s personal identification information and credit card information from at least two patients. The defendant would then use the stolen credit card information to make multiple online orders at businesses to include Foot Locker, East Bay, Macys, Toys R US and etc.
The defendant was charged with multiple counts of Criminal Use of Personal Identification Information, Fraudulent Use of Credit Cards, Theft, Organized Scheme to Defraud, and Exploitation of the Elderly. During an interview, the defendant admitted to stealing identities and credit card information of at least four other unknown victims. The defendant also admitted to selling patients information to other unknown subjects on the street.
Detectives are requesting the public’s assistance in locating additional victims. If anybody has been a patient of Dr. Edward Broggi from 2011-2012 and has been a victim of credit card fraud or identity theft after visiting their dentist, Please contact Detective Richter at 561-357-7053 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Tropical Depression Forms, Tropical Wave Still Watched South Of Florida
- Bedner’s Farm In Boynton Beach Sued Over Petting Zoo Incident
- Man Threatens To Stab Mother In Delray Beach, Cops Shoot Both
- TWO TROPICAL WAVES EXPECTED TO BECOME DEPRESSIONS WITHIN DAYS
- WE’RE CONFUSED: Lee County Opposed Mask Mandates, But Angry Over No Evacuation Order?
- POLICE INVESTIGATE DRIVE-BY GEL GUN ATTACK IN SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH
- North Carolina Woman Drives On Rims In Boca Raton, Is Arrested For DUI
- PALM BEACH COUNTY REAL ESTATE MARKET TANKS
- WHAT’S IT DOING? New Tropical Wave Meandering, But Growing, South Of Florida