BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Detectives with the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office want to know if you were a victim of an employee at the dental office of Dr. Edward Broggi — at 374 North Congress Avenue in Boynton Beach.
Here is the public plea just issued by PBSO:
The defendant Schenique Mitchell was employed at Dr. Edward Broggi DMD dental office located at 374 N. Congress Ave in Boynton Beach. Her duties included handling patient billing and payments. The defendant was found to have been stealing patient’s personal identification information and credit card information from at least two patients. The defendant would then use the stolen credit card information to make multiple online orders at businesses to include Foot Locker, East Bay, Macys, Toys R US and etc.
The defendant was charged with multiple counts of Criminal Use of Personal Identification Information, Fraudulent Use of Credit Cards, Theft, Organized Scheme to Defraud, and Exploitation of the Elderly. During an interview, the defendant admitted to stealing identities and credit card information of at least four other unknown victims. The defendant also admitted to selling patients information to other unknown subjects on the street.
Detectives are requesting the public’s assistance in locating additional victims. If anybody has been a patient of Dr. Edward Broggi from 2011-2012 and has been a victim of credit card fraud or identity theft after visiting their dentist, Please contact Detective Richter at 561-357-7053 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Child Nearly Drowns At Lotus Swimming Pool In West Boca Raton
- Palm Beach County Real Estate Still Troubled, Sales And Listings All Over The Place
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Another Kings Point Delray Beach Resident Arrested, Now 17 In ‘23
- Luke Bryan To Support Palm Beach County Schools
- Major Crash Closes Alligator Alley, At Least One Dead
- Boca Raton Man Sued By Amex, Owes $936,000 On Centurion Card
- Shooting In West Delray Beach Leaves One Man Critically Injured
- TROPICAL STORM WATCH: Philippe Approaches Land, National Hurricane Center Warning
- BOCA RATON FLOODING: Major Road Closed Due To High Waters Late Sunday Afternoon