BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you are looking for the perfect Valentine’s Day gift that is both bad-economy-friendly and something that will make the woman in your life (or man, if that’s his thing) extraordinarily happy, take note of what Raymond Lee Jewelers is doing. Raymond Lee has been doing business in Boca Raton for 27 years — it is a real hometown company — and is giving away what can only be called an incredible Valentine’s Day Package.
Here’s what you’ll win for one unforgettable Valentine’s Day Date:
$3,000 3-Carat Diamond Tennis Bracelet.
And Dinner for two on Valentine’s Day at Delray Beach’s La Cigale.
“The weeks surrounding Valentine’s Day are among our busiest of the year,” said Raymond Lee Vice President Lee Josephson. “Diamonds go hand-in-hand with romance and are the ultimate gift of love. So we wanted to give back to the community and offer the perfect Valentine’s Night date.”
The limo is being donated by Drops of Hope, and the floral package is courtesy of Five Star Event Group. La Cigle is providing the dinner.
To enter, click here.
To learn more about Raymond Lee, click here.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- I-95 Closures To Continue In Boca Raton As Major Detours, Closures Planned For This Week
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired