BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you are looking for the perfect Valentine’s Day gift that is both bad-economy-friendly and something that will make the woman in your life (or man, if that’s his thing) extraordinarily happy, take note of what Raymond Lee Jewelers is doing. Raymond Lee has been doing business in Boca Raton for 27 years — it is a real hometown company — and is giving away what can only be called an incredible Valentine’s Day Package.
Here’s what you’ll win for one unforgettable Valentine’s Day Date:
$3,000 3-Carat Diamond Tennis Bracelet.
And Dinner for two on Valentine’s Day at Delray Beach’s La Cigale.
“The weeks surrounding Valentine’s Day are among our busiest of the year,” said Raymond Lee Vice President Lee Josephson. “Diamonds go hand-in-hand with romance and are the ultimate gift of love. So we wanted to give back to the community and offer the perfect Valentine’s Night date.”
The limo is being donated by Drops of Hope, and the floral package is courtesy of Five Star Event Group. La Cigle is providing the dinner.
To enter, click here.
To learn more about Raymond Lee, click here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident