BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — 26-year-old Angela Stracar was sentenced a short time ago to 20 years in prison for two counts of “driving under the influence/manslaughter.” Stracar, who toxicology tests reveal was under the influence of Oxycodone, Oxymorphone, Alprazolam, and alcohol, crashed through the Boca Isles South sign on Cain Blvd, went airborne, and landed on another car killing two people back on May 21st of 2010. Killed were Odette Kane and her father Robert Kane.
Stracar was sentenced to ten years on each count. Each sentence will run consecutively.
You can read the incredible Affidavit of Probable Cause by clicking here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police