BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — 26-year-old Angela Stracar was sentenced a short time ago to 20 years in prison for two counts of “driving under the influence/manslaughter.” Stracar, who toxicology tests reveal was under the influence of Oxycodone, Oxymorphone, Alprazolam, and alcohol, crashed through the Boca Isles South sign on Cain Blvd, went airborne, and landed on another car killing two people back on May 21st of 2010. Killed were Odette Kane and her father Robert Kane.
Stracar was sentenced to ten years on each count. Each sentence will run consecutively.
You can read the incredible Affidavit of Probable Cause by clicking here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SIRENS: Car Burns In Mizner Country Club, Car Crashes In Kings Point, Person Drunk In Publix
- Fort Lauderdale Airport: Parking Back To Normal, Garages Open Again
- Boca Raton Woman Missing, Police Ask For Tips
- Boca Falls Resident Charged With Weapons Offense
- As Nu Variant Fears Spread, Palm Beach County Holding Steady According To Kinsa
- SIRENS: Choking In Delray Beach, Fainting In Seven Bridges, Assault At Walgreens
- Despite Aaron Singerman Arrest, Federal Plea, Boca Soccer To Keep Kids In RedCon1 Shirts
- FLL Parking Garages Now Full, Overflow Open
- Woman Drives Into Parking Garage Wall At Polo Club, Is First Paralyzed, Then Dies