BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — 26-year-old Angela Stracar was sentenced a short time ago to 20 years in prison for two counts of “driving under the influence/manslaughter.” Stracar, who toxicology tests reveal was under the influence of Oxycodone, Oxymorphone, Alprazolam, and alcohol, crashed through the Boca Isles South sign on Cain Blvd, went airborne, and landed on another car killing two people back on May 21st of 2010. Killed were Odette Kane and her father Robert Kane.
Stracar was sentenced to ten years on each count. Each sentence will run consecutively.
You can read the incredible Affidavit of Probable Cause by clicking here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCHOOL DISTRICT: Students Will Be Behind Plexiglass Barriers
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL SITUATION BAD: Latest HHS Numbers Scary
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Tropical Wave East Of Florida May Grow
- West Boca, Delray Medical Centers Restrict Visitors
- PALM BEACH SCHOOL TEACHERS: “We’ll Reward Kids Who Wear Masks”
- COVID CRISIS FLORIDA: State Reports Another 16,935 Infections, 140 Deaths
- ARMED ROBBERY OUTSIDE TOWN CENTER MALL: Boca Raton Police Investigate
- UPDATE: Hurricane Center Now Says Two Systems Forming
- LAWSUIT: Don’t Burn The Body! Boca Raton Woman Set For Cremation, Son Says Stop…