WEST PALM BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com has received word that Caite Corripio has been upped to the position of Chief Financial Officer at WGCompass Realty Partners which operates throughout Palm Beach County. According to the company:
“We are thrilled to be able to recognize Caite in this manner,” said WGCompass Principal Jonathan Satter. “Caite has tremendous enthusiasm, creativity, and management skills, combined with fantastic technical knowledge.”
Prior to joining WGCompass, Corripio has had significant commercial real estate experience, serving as a senior leader of diversified real estate holding companies with realty assets around the country.
WGCompass founded by Donald DeWoody, Gary Gottlieb, Jonathan Satter, and Mike Walters, is a diversified real estate services firm headquartered in West Palm Beach, Florida. From its offices in West Palm Beach, Stuart, and Delray Beach, WGCompass professionals provide real estate consulting, brokerage, management, development, and site selection services to national and regional clients throughout Florida.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation