WEST PALM BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com has received word that Caite Corripio has been upped to the position of Chief Financial Officer at WGCompass Realty Partners which operates throughout Palm Beach County. According to the company:
“We are thrilled to be able to recognize Caite in this manner,” said WGCompass Principal Jonathan Satter. “Caite has tremendous enthusiasm, creativity, and management skills, combined with fantastic technical knowledge.”
Prior to joining WGCompass, Corripio has had significant commercial real estate experience, serving as a senior leader of diversified real estate holding companies with realty assets around the country.
WGCompass founded by Donald DeWoody, Gary Gottlieb, Jonathan Satter, and Mike Walters, is a diversified real estate services firm headquartered in West Palm Beach, Florida. From its offices in West Palm Beach, Stuart, and Delray Beach, WGCompass professionals provide real estate consulting, brokerage, management, development, and site selection services to national and regional clients throughout Florida.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K