WEST PALM BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com has received word that Caite Corripio has been upped to the position of Chief Financial Officer at WGCompass Realty Partners which operates throughout Palm Beach County. According to the company:
“We are thrilled to be able to recognize Caite in this manner,” said WGCompass Principal Jonathan Satter. “Caite has tremendous enthusiasm, creativity, and management skills, combined with fantastic technical knowledge.”
Prior to joining WGCompass, Corripio has had significant commercial real estate experience, serving as a senior leader of diversified real estate holding companies with realty assets around the country.
WGCompass founded by Donald DeWoody, Gary Gottlieb, Jonathan Satter, and Mike Walters, is a diversified real estate services firm headquartered in West Palm Beach, Florida. From its offices in West Palm Beach, Stuart, and Delray Beach, WGCompass professionals provide real estate consulting, brokerage, management, development, and site selection services to national and regional clients throughout Florida.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: DISTANCE LEARNING COULD END IN JANUARY, PALM BEACH SCHOOLS ISSUES STATEMENT
- Florida Dept. of Ed. Calls Rumor Of “Distance Learning” Ending “False Narrative”
- FLORIDA COVID: 5,489 New Infections Reported, Highest One Day Total In Weeks
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Could Affect South Florida
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Absent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record