BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — With apologies to Boca Police who asked for assistance from the media, we thought this posted on Friday but it did not. Police in Boca Raton are investigating a bank robbery that occurred shortly after 1:30 in the afternoon at the Comerica located at 1 South Federal Highway.
Police say the suspect passed the teller a note asking for money and then left — on foot — with an undisclosed amount of cash.
The suspect is described as a heavyset white male, 5’10” wearing a blue baseball cap, a light colored shirt and blue pants. No weapon was seen at the time of the crime.
If you have information, please call CrimeStoppers of Palm Beach County at 1-800-458-TIPS. You can remain anonymous. You can also telephone Detective Chris Suarez at 561-620-6146,
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- REMINDER: SKIP “GO FUND ME,” FOR IAN DONATIONS, STICK TO LEGIT CHARITIES
- Two South Palm Beach County Parks To Remain Closed Until Saturday
- Crash Leaves Pedestrian Dead In North Broward County
- All Palm Beach County Operations Return To Normal On Friday
- Palm Beach County Schools Reopen Friday
- Tropical Storm Warning Canceled For Palm Beach County
- Tropical Storm Warning Remains In Effect Until Early Afternoon In Palm Beach County
- 17-Year-Old Enters Water In Highland Beach During Ian, Needs Rescue
- TORNADO KINGS POINT: Images From Restricted Area