BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you ever wonder if the constantly packed status of the Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) Store in Boca’s Town Center Mall in an indication of how the the company does, you can just look at the numbers.
In numbers just out, courtesy of our friends at CNBC:
Apple’s earnings beat the street with earnings of $13.87 per share, on revenue of $46.3 Billion for the quarter. Analysts expected $10 or so per share on revenues of $38.85-billion.
As the Wall Street Journal points out, this is the first full quarter for Apple following the death of co-founder Steve Jobs.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach
- Inmate Sues Boca Raton’s GEO Group For Withholding Dental Care
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Has 30 Percent Chance Of Development
- Michael Burke Named Interim Superintendent of Palm Beach County Schools
- Broken Sound Country Club Cited By Health Inspector