BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you ever wonder if the constantly packed status of the Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) Store in Boca’s Town Center Mall in an indication of how the the company does, you can just look at the numbers.
In numbers just out, courtesy of our friends at CNBC:
Apple’s earnings beat the street with earnings of $13.87 per share, on revenue of $46.3 Billion for the quarter. Analysts expected $10 or so per share on revenues of $38.85-billion.
As the Wall Street Journal points out, this is the first full quarter for Apple following the death of co-founder Steve Jobs.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. | Legal Video Service, Legal Day In The Life Video | Legal Settlement Documentary
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Drug Bust: Cocaine, 25 Pounds of Pot Lands Boca Raton Man In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: New Disturbance Has 90 Percent Chance Of Becoming Storm
- HALLOWEEN HORROR: Palm Beach Positivity Rate Spikes To 7.3 Percent
- Nearly 300 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Maskless Halloween? Send Us Your Photos Of Adults Behaving Badly
- JAIL: Prostitution Charge For 52 Year Old Boca Raton Woman
- Delray Beach Man Sentenced To 17 Years For Federal Crime
- UNSAFE? Palm Beach Schools Pushing Students To “Photo Day,” But Lifetouch Says Upload Okay
- ALERT: FLORIDA PASSES 800,000 COVID-19 CASES