BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you ever wonder if the constantly packed status of the Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) Store in Boca’s Town Center Mall in an indication of how the the company does, you can just look at the numbers.
In numbers just out, courtesy of our friends at CNBC:
Apple’s earnings beat the street with earnings of $13.87 per share, on revenue of $46.3 Billion for the quarter. Analysts expected $10 or so per share on revenues of $38.85-billion.
As the Wall Street Journal points out, this is the first full quarter for Apple following the death of co-founder Steve Jobs.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend
- ELECTIONS: Deadline Is Saturday For Vote-By-Mail Ballot
- Delray Beach Man Convicted Of Sending Spy Equipment To Libya
- Palm Beach County Commissioner Slams Governor DeSantis On Vaccine Stance