BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Lynn University, set to host the final presidential debate in October of this year, is planning to welcome what could be up to 10-thousand politicos and journalists with a new entrance to the school. According to the university, Lynn received a $1-million commitment from Boca Raton’s Robert Sheetz. It will be used to upgrade the main entrance on Military Trail, including a new traffic light with five lanes of traffic. 62 new mature trees will also be planted, replacing trees that will be removed to make way for a new sign.
Lynn is also planning to develop a new entrance to the university of Potomac Road which will include the relocation of an existing nature preserve.
Lynn’s PR Director reached out to us this morning to report that the debate and reconstruction are unrelated, but “well timed.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Completely Close
- Fired Elementary School Kitchen Worker To Receive $125K
- MONDAY: Will Boca Regional Hospital Spread COVID-19 With Fundraising Events?
- Hospital Bed Availability In Palm Beach County Plummets
- NOT A COP: Delray Beach Man Charged With Impersonating Law Enforcement
- FLORIDA: Man Sues Car Wash, Surprised It’s Slippery When Wet
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call
- Man Pleads Guilty To Hacking iCloud Accounts In Florida Court
- Guilty Plea For Boca Raton Woman Charged With DUI After I-95 Crash