BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Lynn University, set to host the final presidential debate in October of this year, is planning to welcome what could be up to 10-thousand politicos and journalists with a new entrance to the school. According to the university, Lynn received a $1-million commitment from Boca Raton’s Robert Sheetz. It will be used to upgrade the main entrance on Military Trail, including a new traffic light with five lanes of traffic. 62 new mature trees will also be planted, replacing trees that will be removed to make way for a new sign.
Lynn is also planning to develop a new entrance to the university of Potomac Road which will include the relocation of an existing nature preserve.
Lynn’s PR Director reached out to us this morning to report that the debate and reconstruction are unrelated, but “well timed.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PUBLIX: No Proof Of Florida Residency, No COVID Shot For You
- COVID Surging In Palm Beach County Schools
- Feds Arrest Man In Palm Beach County For Election Interference
- Boca Bagel Bar Brawl Lands One Man In Jail
- Palm Beach Schools: Now 1930 COVID Cases As Boca High Surges
- Boca, Delray ICU Situation Remains Poor, COVID Count High
- Boca Raton’s Kyle Ewart Guilty, Possessed Child Images
- Florida Publix COVID Vaccine Appointments Available, Here’s How To Book
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges