BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Lynn University, set to host the final presidential debate in October of this year, is planning to welcome what could be up to 10-thousand politicos and journalists with a new entrance to the school. According to the university, Lynn received a $1-million commitment from Boca Raton’s Robert Sheetz. It will be used to upgrade the main entrance on Military Trail, including a new traffic light with five lanes of traffic. 62 new mature trees will also be planted, replacing trees that will be removed to make way for a new sign.
Lynn is also planning to develop a new entrance to the university of Potomac Road which will include the relocation of an existing nature preserve.
Lynn’s PR Director reached out to us this morning to report that the debate and reconstruction are unrelated, but “well timed.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing