BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Lynn University, set to host the final presidential debate in October of this year, is planning to welcome what could be up to 10-thousand politicos and journalists with a new entrance to the school. According to the university, Lynn received a $1-million commitment from Boca Raton’s Robert Sheetz. It will be used to upgrade the main entrance on Military Trail, including a new traffic light with five lanes of traffic. 62 new mature trees will also be planted, replacing trees that will be removed to make way for a new sign.
Lynn is also planning to develop a new entrance to the university of Potomac Road which will include the relocation of an existing nature preserve.
Lynn’s PR Director reached out to us this morning to report that the debate and reconstruction are unrelated, but “well timed.”
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch
- Delray Woman Sues, Says Dunkin’ Coffee Cup Collapsed
- More Dead, More Infected In Florida As COVID Spread Continues