WEST PALM BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Just in from the Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office — there was a fatal accident early this morning just yards from the Palm Beach International Airport. According to police, Israel Castillo, 26, may have been under the influence of drugs or alcohol when he “left the roadway driving over the median on James Turnage Blvd. He struck a traffic sign and traffic signal pole, and continue across James Turnage Blvd striking another traffic signal pole with the left side of the vehicle, and came to rest on the grass adjacent to the roadways. Castillo died as a result of his injuries suffered in the crash.”
Castillo lived in Greenacres.
PBSO tells us this is the sixth traffic fatality investigated by the department this year, which is just 25 days old.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose
- CLAIM: Inmate Stabbed In Cell, Boca Raton’s GEO Group Liable
- Mask Mandate Alive In Palm Beach County, Officials Say Cops May Enforce
- Tweets By Boca Raton Teacher About Guns, Masks, The Lord Under Scrutiny
- Firehouse Subs Boca Raton Cited By Health Inspector
- DRIVE-BY SHOOTING BOCA RATON: One Shot On I-95 At Yamato
- Palm Beach County To DeSantis: We Make The Rules, Not You
- PUSH BACK: Florida Airports Remind Masks Still Mandatory, DeSantis Has No Authority
- UPDATE: Palm Beach School District Says Wear Masks Or Stay Home