BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Caught in the act: 23 year old Karrim Tabanna was stopped by loss prevention officers at Sears at the Boca Raton Town Center Mall wearing clothes he had not paid for, at least according to a police report. Tabanna had no ID on him at the time of his arrest and no verifiable address. He was turned over to the county jail where he was released on his own recognizance. The booking record notes, however, that this is his second arrest for the same type of offense.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW
- Fatal Shooting Under Investigation By Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office
- Major Boca Raton Gas Leak Now Under Control
- Wheelchair Disaster At Boca Raton’s Town Center Mall Leads To Lawsuit
- When You Drive A Tesla To A Boca Raton “Just Salad,” Hilarity Ensues
- CLAIM: Woman Goes Bonkers At A Boca Raton Animal Hospital
- Read The Lawsuit: Springsteen Drummer Max Weinberg Sues Boca Car Dealer
- Palm Beach County Could Give You $100,000 For A House
- Coconut Creek Man Killed In Head-On Crash South Of Boca Raton