BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — As BocaNewsNow.com continues its exponential growth, the hyperlocal news website serving Boca Raton and South Palm Beach County is preparing to launch a new section of the site for Realtors and real estate agents that highlights homes that have sold, their selling price, days on the market, and the agent(s) who made the deal happen. As the economy slowly starts a rebound, home selling and buying is rebounding as well, and BocaNewsNow.com readers want to know quite simply “who is selling what?” The service is available to agents in South Palm Beach County and is available for $30 per listing, with an option to purchase several listings at a reduced rate. BocaNewsNow.com will publish either a photo of the home or a photo of the agent along with the sold listing.
The section provides readers with a way to see what is selling and for how much, while providing agents with an effective way to promote their work.
Local agents are encouraged to email email@example.com for more information. In its first two months of existence, BocaNewsNow.com received more than 60,000 page views, largely from South Palm Beach County. The site is growing and becoming the leading source of news and information in the area.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRAFFIC: Expect A Week Of Delays In, Around South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Jeweler Owes Mall $152,000, According To Lawsuit
- CRIME: Papa John’s Delivery Driver Carjacked At Gunpoint
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend