BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are awaiting specifics from the Boca Raton Police, but 38 year old Josue Rodriguez faces six charges following something that happened at the Boca Raton Town Center Mall. What that something is remains to be seen.
According to police he was charged with: Organized Scheme to Defraud; Grand Theft; Fraudulent use of a credit card; possession of a forged credit card; Unlawful Possession of a counterfeit Driver`s License; Resisting w/o violence.
Rodriguez gives a Flagler Street address in Miami. He was turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail where he remains.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees
- Palm Beach County Schools Hide Expulsion Information, Race Questions Raised
- Boca Isles South Resident Arrested Following Theft, Fire
- Million Dollar Lottery Winner Lives In Boynton Beach
- Boca Raton Teen Killer Identified, Cops Say Shot Friend In Back Yard
- Boca Raton’s L’Ambiance HOA Facing Lawsuit
- CRASH AND BURN: Boca Isles South Burglar Crashes Getaway Car At Cop Shop
- Fire Burning Cascade Lakes Boynton Beach