BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are awaiting specifics from the Boca Raton Police, but 38 year old Josue Rodriguez faces six charges following something that happened at the Boca Raton Town Center Mall. What that something is remains to be seen.
According to police he was charged with: Organized Scheme to Defraud; Grand Theft; Fraudulent use of a credit card; possession of a forged credit card; Unlawful Possession of a counterfeit Driver`s License; Resisting w/o violence.
Rodriguez gives a Flagler Street address in Miami. He was turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail where he remains.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI