BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are awaiting specifics from the Boca Raton Police, but 38 year old Josue Rodriguez faces six charges following something that happened at the Boca Raton Town Center Mall. What that something is remains to be seen.
According to police he was charged with: Organized Scheme to Defraud; Grand Theft; Fraudulent use of a credit card; possession of a forged credit card; Unlawful Possession of a counterfeit Driver`s License; Resisting w/o violence.
Rodriguez gives a Flagler Street address in Miami. He was turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail where he remains.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County School Bus Drivers Infected With COVID As Numbers Climb District Wide
- Florida Adds 58,865 COVID-19 Cases In Just One Week
- Boca Raton Woman Pepper Sprays Husband As He Disciplines Daughter
- Mizner Park Tenants Sued For Unpaid Rent, Now Planet Blue Faces Eviction
- Police Seek Deerfield Beach Man Wanted For Manslaughter
- Delray Beach Woman Flees Police After Crash, Then Crashes Into Dumpster and Fire Hydrant
- REAL ESTATE WARNING: FAU Professor Says U.S. Housing Market Peaking, South Florida Overvalued
- FLORIDA COVID: State Adds 10,699 New Coronavirus Cases, 98 Deaths
- NO SCHOOL FRIDAY: Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed For Students