BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are awaiting specifics from the Boca Raton Police, but 38 year old Josue Rodriguez faces six charges following something that happened at the Boca Raton Town Center Mall. What that something is remains to be seen.
According to police he was charged with: Organized Scheme to Defraud; Grand Theft; Fraudulent use of a credit card; possession of a forged credit card; Unlawful Possession of a counterfeit Driver`s License; Resisting w/o violence.
Rodriguez gives a Flagler Street address in Miami. He was turned over to the Palm Beach County Jail where he remains.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SCAM? Cops Bust Contractor, Ask Potential Palm Beach County Victims To Call
- Man Pleads Guilty To Hacking iCloud Accounts In Florida Court
- Guilty Plea For Boca Raton Woman Charged With DUI After I-95 Crash
- SCARY VIDEO: Two Thugs Rob Domino’s Worker At Gunpoint Near Boca Raton
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued After Woman Allegedly Falls
- BOYNTON COPS: 11-Time Convicted Felon Charged With Shooting At Three
- Palm Beach County Schools Closed Friday
- Near Boca Raton, Man Dies Next To Dumpster — Cops Think Hit And Run
- Brianna Tanner, 20, Killed In Boca Raton Crash