BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — This is the good stuff. The National Weather Service forecast for the next several days in Boca is exactly why we live here and others visit here. Sunny days with highs in the upper 70s, breezy nights with nice, cooler lows.
Here’s the rundown:
Friday: A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. Breezy, with a east wind between 14 and 18 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
Friday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Breezy, with a east wind between 15 and 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
Saturday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. Breezy, with a east wind between 14 and 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Saturday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. East wind between 9 and 11 mph.
Sunday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. East wind between 7 and 11 mph.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct