BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — This is the good stuff. The National Weather Service forecast for the next several days in Boca is exactly why we live here and others visit here. Sunny days with highs in the upper 70s, breezy nights with nice, cooler lows.
Here’s the rundown:
Friday: A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. Breezy, with a east wind between 14 and 18 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
Friday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Breezy, with a east wind between 15 and 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
Saturday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. Breezy, with a east wind between 14 and 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Saturday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. East wind between 9 and 11 mph.
Sunday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. East wind between 7 and 11 mph.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday