BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — This is the good stuff. The National Weather Service forecast for the next several days in Boca is exactly why we live here and others visit here. Sunny days with highs in the upper 70s, breezy nights with nice, cooler lows.
Here’s the rundown:
Friday: A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. Breezy, with a east wind between 14 and 18 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
Friday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Breezy, with a east wind between 15 and 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
Saturday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. Breezy, with a east wind between 14 and 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Saturday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. East wind between 9 and 11 mph.
Sunday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. East wind between 7 and 11 mph.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Palm Beach County Positivity Rate Jumps
- Boca’s Anthony Centolella Charged With Grand Theft, Escape
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch