BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — This is the good stuff. The National Weather Service forecast for the next several days in Boca is exactly why we live here and others visit here. Sunny days with highs in the upper 70s, breezy nights with nice, cooler lows.
Here’s the rundown:
Friday: A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. Breezy, with a east wind between 14 and 18 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
Friday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Breezy, with a east wind between 15 and 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
Saturday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. Breezy, with a east wind between 14 and 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
Saturday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. East wind between 9 and 11 mph.
Sunday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. East wind between 7 and 11 mph.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired
- Canyon Trails HOA Latest To Sue Homeowner Over Dues, Fees
- Palm Beach County Schools Hide Expulsion Information, Race Questions Raised
- Boca Isles South Resident Arrested Following Theft, Fire
- Million Dollar Lottery Winner Lives In Boynton Beach
- Boca Raton Teen Killer Identified, Cops Say Shot Friend In Back Yard
- Boca Raton’s L’Ambiance HOA Facing Lawsuit
- CRASH AND BURN: Boca Isles South Burglar Crashes Getaway Car At Cop Shop
- Fire Burning Cascade Lakes Boynton Beach